CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

I've no doubt you were born with gonnerheer as well... lol.

Twat.

Gonnerheer? Really?

It's spelt GONORRHEA you fucking imbecile. And no I don't have it. I don't have AIDS either.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The cotton would break the seal on the o-ring surely?

The Prometheus I used had white plastic, sabo was black with copper colour pellets and the sabo dropped away. Unreliable compared to the promos and that tool to put them in was shit.

never got on with the Meteor, felt lightweight, was ok in 177 for rattingin the barns but not 22.

The cotton flattens out enough to not affect the O ring, I found a 50 year old BSA cadet at a bootsale for a fiver, reblued it changed the rotted leather breech seal for a rubber one soaked the spring and piston in penetrating oil and it's the best little barngun I've ever had.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The cotton would break the seal on the o-ring surely?

The Prometheus I used had white plastic, sabo was black with copper colour pellets and the sabo dropped away. Unreliable compared to the promos and that tool to put them in was shit.

never got on with the Meteor, felt lightweight, was ok in 177 for rattingin the barns but not 22.

It's better than the shitty B2 he had before. Nice to hold a gun that feels and looks like real varnished wood and not cheap plywood with that horrible brown sheen they put on them these days.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's better than the shitty B2 he had before. Nice to hold a gun that feels and looks like real varnished wood and not cheap plywood with that horrible brown sheen they put on them these days.

I fucking hate those shitty Chinese things. The b2 was the under lever and the b1 was the break barrel. I just used to buy them to experiment with. A company called "sports marketing" took them over and tried to make them into 3rd rate copies of the weirauch hw95 and hw97. Fucking sacrilege.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hate those shitty Chinese things. The b2 was the under lever and the b1 was the break barrel. I just used to buy them to experiment with. A company called "sports marketing" took them over and tried to make them into 3rd rate copies of the weirauch hw95 and hw97. Fucking sacrilege.

I only used underlever once and lost the tip of my left index finger to the bugger. Still don't have feeling in it to this day.

Just now, Punkape said:

I bet you've got Herpeas and AIDS.

lol.

Dirty bugger.

I do believe I said I don't have AIDS and no I don't have HERPES either. Fuck off and learn to spell you prick.

Guest Extremecunt

That BillHickock? Love his youtube channel. Better than that stupid little Russian git that everyone's got a hard on for.

That BillHickock? Love his youtube channel. Better than that stupid little Russian git that everyone's got a hard on for.

Any chance of a like then? He he

Guest Extremecunt
20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why?

For my hard work posting these videos lol. Jus joking I have the worst like ratio in the history of cunts corner lol. Prob something to do with being a thoroughly lovely chap.