CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You've just proved my point. To think that a prick like you has the right to vote, you and your thick ilk are a liability and danger to society, you cheapen, invalidate and  abuse the democratic process. You're a disgrace.

White van man has a vote.....get over it.

Cretin.

Guest I know that Cunt

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Every commentator, expert, panelist and politician had a personal agenda. Truth was in short supply and the powers that be disapproved of my using Sodium Pentathol, polygraphs and torture to get the truth out of them. In the absence of facts due to no fucker knowing what would happen, I went with my gut feelings. 

Manky I have to point out the truth wasn't in short supply despite the remainers protesting it was.

We are all intelligent adults, [even Ape,] and it's 41 years since the public were conned into joining Europe. That's 41 years of seeing us being sucked into something the public didn't want by an elite that didn't care. 41 years to watch and read about those cunts like fucking Jacques Delors and cunts like him that were intent on creating a european superstate and cunts like Heath, Blair, Ken Clarke and Heseltine that would happily have sold us down the river.

We were not asked to vote on something we had no previous knowledge of like some jury in a courtroom. We have had plenty of time to study the bollox of Europe and form our own informed views. I formed mine as was my democratic right.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well you don't live in some northern islamified mill town where thousands of Islamic twats have been landed without your consent or approach for approval.

Its towns like Burnley, Bradford and Rotherham that helped swing the vote.Labours open door policy on immigration has sealed their political fate.

Are you saying you do live in such an area then, wanker? 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

The problem is that people,especially in Germany think that places like Auschwitz will re-opened and the ovens fired up again. Total bollocks. The chances of right wing parties actually winning are slim as there will be coalitions formed to stop them. It's about time these cunts listened to the people instead of thinking only of themselves.

What they say is the 'far right' is now anyone who doesn't conform or adhere to left wing ideology, even that toilet paper the Daily Mail refers to right of centre conservatives as far right. There's nothing far right about people with concerns about immigration but when even he right wing press start using that kind of language to demonize reasonable people you know that you're being mind fucked. If a 'far right' party gets voted in then it's because they're not actually what the mind fucking media told the electorate they were, they're what the reasonable electorate think they are.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

What they say is the 'far right' is now anyone who doesn't conform or adhere to left wing ideology, even that toilet paper the Daily Mail refers to right of centre conservatives as far right. There's nothing far right about people with concerns about immigration but when even he right wing press start using that kind of language to demonize reasonable people you know that you're being mind fucked. If a 'far right' party gets voted in then it's because they're not actually what the mind fucking media told the electorate they were, they're what the reasonable electorate think they are.

Very true. They try to make people feel guilty by calling them racist just because they have concerns over immigration and the decline of their towns.

Guest I know that Cunt
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Are you saying you do live in such an area then, wanker? 

Why don't you practice what you preach? [and you do preach a lot]. Try to put a reasoned argument without all the abuse there's a good fellow.

3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's the same thing with homosexuality. If you aren't seen to be approving of it and lauding it you're a fucking Nazi stormtooper.

Just now, Punkape said:

Don't be ridiculous.

I have massive sympathy for people in such towns who have had huge areas islamified and ghettoised without any of their consent.

Thats why Labour have lost and why we're leaving Europe.

Don't be ridiculous? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? That you, with your imaginary wealth and status, with your Range Rover and your golf club, with your absurd Catholic views, couldn't possibly live in such an area? You have massive sympathy for people in such towns? Utter, utter fucking bollocks you fucking wanker.

lol.

Guest Gong Farmer
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well you don't live in some northern islamified mill town where thousands of Islamic twats have been landed without your consent or approach for approval.

Its towns like Burnley, Bradford and Rotherham that helped swing the vote.Labours open door policy on immigration has sealed their political fate.

Those Islamics are not there because of the EU, they're there because the UK let them in and will continue to let them. I'm waiting to see how voting Brexit is going de-islamicfy those shitty grim northern towns where no European's actually live. 

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I have massive sympathy for people in such towns who have had huge areas islamified and ghettoised without any of their consent.

Thats why Labour have lost and why we're leaving Europe.

Exactly. Same kind of backlash against the political elite in the USA too. Have a like.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's the same thing with homosexuality. If you aren't seen to be approving of it and lauding it you're a fucking Nazi stormtooper.

So you must be a Nazi Stormtrooper then.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Don't be ridiculous? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? That you, with your imaginary wealth and status, with your Range Rover and your golf club, with your absurd Catholic views, couldn't possibly live in such an area? You have massive sympathy for people in such towns? Utter, utter fucking bollocks you fucking wanker.

lol.

No, it's not working so far. Please try harder.

Just now, Ape said:

lol.

I wouldn't be seen dead in such places because they are full of our cunts and Islamic cunts.

At least the British cunts were our cunts. Now we get everybody's cunts from everywhere.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Those Islamics are not there because of the EU, they're there because the UK let them in and will continue to let them. I'm waiting to see how voting Brexit is going de-islamicfy those shitty grim northern towns where no European's actually live. 

Gong, no one said it would. But one day, come the revolution...............

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So you must be a Nazi Stormtrooper then.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I wouldn't be seen dead in such places because they are full of our cunts and Islamic cunts.

At least the British cunts were our cunts. Now we get everybody's cunts from everywhere.

How very racist of you.

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yes but it's precisely that that swung the vote....uncontrolled immigration by Blair and Brown. Shutting the door is popular and gets votes just as we've seen in America....

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

And that's down to Europe is it? As Gongers has already said, it's the UK that let's them in. Why do you think so many emigrants want to come here in the first place? We're a soft touch - we're the land of milk and fucking honey to these people. And this has absolutely fuck all to do with Europe. 

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

I fully agree with that. Apply the same principle to this. I was around in 75 when we voted to join a "common market" and since then we have been drawn into what's fast becoming a United States of Europe. We have lost a huge amount of our sovereignty over those years and I don't want to give my democratic rights over to Europe. It's as simple as that.I was given the opportunity to have my say [that's called democracy] and I did just that which was my right. You remainers will have a different view and that's your right, but it doesn't make you right just because you disagree.

If you actually read Gong's past posts he did say he voted leave.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Very true. They try to make people feel guilty by calling them racist just because they have concerns over immigration and the decline of their towns.

So do you not think that you might have fallen fowl to media mind fucking even by the right wing media that might have forced a rather brash Brexit referendum . I know that I've often fallen fowl to it. I'm  now a fence sitter when it comes to politics, I sometimes exercise my democratic right not to vote simply because the choices that are offered up are not worth a wank, won't deliver what they promise and are clearly a public piss take.

6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Manky I have to point out the truth wasn't in short supply despite the remainers protesting it was.

We are all intelligent adults, [even Ape,] and it's 41 years since the public were conned into joining Europe. That's 41 years of seeing us being sucked into something the public didn't want by an elite that didn't care. 41 years to watch and read about those cunts like fucking Jacques Delors and cunts like him that were intent on creating a european superstate and cunts like Heath, Blair, Ken Clarke and Heseltine that would happily have sold us down the river.

We were not asked to vote on something we had no previous knowledge of like some jury in a courtroom. We have had plenty of time to study the bollox of Europe and form our own informed views. I formed mine as was my democratic right.

99% of the whole debate was speculation. The government will have kept the lid on any awkward facts that would aid Brexit. At the same time, the Remainers will have been thoroughly briefed on any positive information about Europe. The Brexit team had an uphill fight against lies, disinformation and the weight of the establishment.

The truth was in short supply for Brexiteers and the margin would have been much larger on a level playing field. I am genetically programmed to oppose liaisons with Johnny Foreigner so the place my cross went was not in any doubt, regardless of any facts 

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

If you actually read Gong's past posts he did say he voted leave.

Yes, you are correct he did. I had moved to commenting to remainers generally by that point.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

And once again, you drift back into absurdity.

Not really... If our government had adopted similar rules to my golf club and not taken their eye of the ball we wouldn't have Islamified ghettos all over the fucking country.My golf club doesn't have iIslamic cunts in it because we have a proper application system.

• Like 1