CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntery at the Carvery.

Jake The Muss

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Get fucked.

Exactly my point, all you can do is post the same old shit copied from someone else so fuck off until you can think of something original to post you absolutely cretinous mongoloid 

23 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Exactly my point, all you can do is post the same old shit copied from someone else so fuck off until you can think of something original to post you absolutely cretinous mongoloid 

And every time it's posted, you react. You're the spacker who keeps on spacking. Let's face it, there's fuck all of any other interest going on here at the moment, so thanks!

Guest DingTheRioja
On 21/11/2016 at 6:25 PM, Fender777 said:

Went to a Carvery the weekend and as i am an observant cuntbreed, i noticed a few things that got on my fucking tits.

1, All the fucking no hopers that call themselves parents, letting their little piles of cuntishness run havoc while good folk are trying to enjoy their meals, there was little cunts bumping into people, dropping food and making enough noise to wake up Elvis, all the while their mong brained one braincell Jeremy Kyle parents looked on doing fuck all.

2, The staff letting this shit happen, personally i would have placed them all on breaking wheels, the kids and the parents.

3. Greedy fucking cuntbreeds piling food onto a warping plate that wasn't made to hold all that fucking weight and knowing that they won't be able to eat it all, so just piling it on for the sake of it and in the process wasting food.

4. Cuntbrains getting drunk at the bar, fuck me gently, if you're going to get pissed then go to a fucking pub.

You should edit that to..

1. carvery.
  2. FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!!

18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ahh, the carvery.  The one place you can take your old pensioner gran, who will undoubtedly forget her dentures and try to gum the overcooked roast to a gruesome demise and piss herself, forever leaving her mark on the place, and still be welcomed to return.  Fends, did the place have a upper level?  Probably a care home 

No upper level as far as i know Wiz but there was a couple of steps up to the bar, that's where most of the mongs were just hanging around.