CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC African Footballer of the Year 2016

Guest Snatch

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've worked with many African Dr's and nurses and they've all been first class. Sorry about the incident with your wife.

Just going by our experiences, don't be sorry. Wasn't your fault and I'd imagine you would know not to try and insert a PICC line 3 inches below the site of a fresh lymph node biopsy. Maybe the African clinicians you have worked with were trained in Europe and not the Lagos academy of medicine and lawn mower repairs.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're going to get Botulism and AUDS from unnatural sexual practices with Mustapha your Iraqi rent-boy.

Go and fall before the lord your god and repent. You must have an awful lot to confess. Weirdo.

Pope Innocent VIII was a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And let's not forget, people of mixed race, even if they are only 12.5 percent black ( 1 black grandparent) all consider themselves completely black and refuse to acknowledge any white lineage. Come to think of it, most white kids growing up in London consider themselves to be black as well, "innit blood"

Go watch Who Do You Think You Are with Ainsley Harriot, it totally fucked him up to find he had some white ancestry amongst all his "slave brothers"... it was a fucking disgrace the way he behaved in that show, any white person would be shot for saying what he did in reverse.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're going to get Botulism and AIDS from unnatural sexual practices with Mustapha your Iraqi rent-boy.

Fuck off out of my thread you disgusting homosexual pervert.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Go watch Who Do You Think You Are with Ainsley Harriot, it totally fucked him up to find he had some white ancestry amongst all his "slave brothers"... it was a fucking disgrace the way he behaved in that show, any white person would be shot for saying what he did in reverse.

Did he try to cook Chicken George for the crew?

7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ainsley Harriot should be shot for a number of reasons, any female contestant who had to endure his creepy innuendo laden banter and arse grabbing on ready steady cook would be first in line with the rifle. The fucking gurning, idiotic sex pest cunt.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
On 03/12/2016 at 0:11 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

I know I've said this before but have you noticed that every job or benefits application form now includes a section requiring you to state your ethnicity. They go on to explain that this is to ensure non discrimination and provide equal opportunity. If their intention is to not discriminate then why the fuck do they need to know? The reason they want to know is so that they can tick the boxes showing they have employed a proportionate number of minorities. Long gone are the days when the most suitable candidate gets the job.its all about keeping the PC loonies happy and not being labelled a racist. Basically if there are 12 candidates up for 2 available positions and 2 candidates happen to be black, 1 of the black ones will be hired even if they are far less suitable than any of the remaining 9 white candidates. The world is in the hands of fucking idiots.

For best results tell the cunts you are a mixed race puff and have a physical disability, dyslexia and ADHD.

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ainsley Harriot should be shot for a number of reasons, any female contestant who had to endure his creepy innuendo laden banter and arse grabbing on ready steady cook would be first in line with the rifle. The fucking gurning, idiotic sex pest cunt.

He always confused me with that... Acts like a screaming queer but grabs every female arse within 2 miles..

16 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

For best results tell the cunts you are a mixed race puff and have a physical disability, dyslexia and ADHD.

I usually tell them I am a wheelchair bound black lesbian Muslim extremist, I am currently considering several offers of work as a community youth development key worker.

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He always confused me with that... Acts like a screaming queer but grabs every female arse within 2 miles..

What always confused me was his cooking style. Apparently shaking your arse like a Barbadian carnival prostitute and waving your left arm behind you makes food taste better.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

What always confused me was his cooking style. Apparently shaking your arse like a Barbadian carnival prostitute and waving your left arm behind you makes food taste better.

I dunno... have you ever tried his special brand soy sauce? Tastes like the emergency overflow outlet at the local sewage reservoir.

• Like 1