CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zero Effort Xmas Cards

Guest Batbomb

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Everyone hates you Alf. That repetitive early morning personal shit over on the 'bad morning' thread didn't help.

How was the cooler cuisine this time round, Francis?  Or did you just shit in your hand and eat that, as usual?  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
56 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Your card is still in the forest, growing nicely, you fucking cunt.

I'm still wiping my arse on your card. Hopefully they'll recycle it and have it on the shelves of Card Factory before next week. But if not, Merry Christmas Ding. You're the best.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He has a penchant for bum bums and golf. 18 holes in 3 hours I'm told.

He must have practiced with chop sticks. I bet he's got the world record for how many chop sticks can be poked up an arse. There's a prize for the nearest guess. 'Answers on a postcard'

Guest Lady Penelope

Back to the topic .. Buy yourself two rubber stamps  one that  that has the words Merry Christmas and a happy new year, and the other which read this card is made by autistic dwarfs in Santa's Grotto

Then find a few A4 sheets, fold them in half and quiggle a few random lines on the front page of the sheet and then use the rubber stamp on the inner right hand page and hey presto there are your free "charity" christmas cards.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 hours ago, Batbomb said:

It may as well be more junk mail, that I again have to transport (cursing) at my own time and expense to my recycling bin. It just plops thru in a tiny red envelope. There's no message inside. My name isn't on the envelope, nor is there a 'To [whoever]' on the inside. Just '[Cunt's name] from no 43'. This tiny mass produced card bears a generic seasonal image of such banality that I have steady myself. So the personal touch is rather lacking. They have just lobbed one from a pile all the same at you. It's a purely self seeking on behalf of the issuer, rooted in the fear of social exclusion, exercised with as little effort and expense as possible. To me all this says what a tight fisted, feckless, easily coerced cunt you are.

You boring, long-winded bastard.