CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zero Effort Xmas Cards

Guest Batbomb

Guest Batbomb

It may as well be more junk mail, that I again have to transport (cursing) at my own time and expense to my recycling bin. It just plops thru in a tiny red envelope. There's no message inside. My name isn't on the envelope, nor is there a 'To [whoever]' on the inside. Just '[Cunt's name] from no 43'. This tiny mass produced card bears a generic seasonal image of such banality that I have steady myself. So the personal touch is rather lacking. They have just lobbed one from a pile all the same at you. It's a purely self seeking on behalf of the issuer, rooted in the fear of social exclusion, exercised with as little effort and expense as possible. To me all this says what a tight fisted, feckless, easily coerced cunt you are.

Guest Alfie Noakes

The damage to the environment caused by greetings cards is appalling. A huge number of trees are wasted on this banal winter festival clap trap. Ban the things and if anyone sends me one I will send it back saying get a fucking email you cunt and send me an environmentally friendly ecard. Now where did I park my Landrover? I need to go on a pointless trip to the local shop to get some matches so I can burn some old tyres.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
fucking hobbled by cunts in admin

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Batbomb said:

It may as well be more junk mail, that I again have to transport (cursing) at my own time and expense to my recycling bin. It just plops thru in a tiny red envelope. There's no message inside. My name isn't on the envelope, nor is there a 'To [whoever]' on the inside. Just '[Cunt's name] from no 43'. This tiny mass produced card bears a generic seasonal image of such banality that I have steady myself. So the personal touch is rather lacking. They have just lobbed one from a pile all the same at you. It's a purely self seeking on behalf of the issuer, rooted in the fear of social exclusion, exercised with as little effort and expense as possible. To me all this says what a tight fisted, feckless, easily coerced cunt you are.

Xmas cards are an exercise in extreme cuntishness anyway.  People who send them....people who desire them, people who cherish them, the entire fucking season is for cunts!  Burn the lot with a few hefty chunks of dirty coal, throw in some old treadless and hole filled tyres, and stryofoam containers.  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Xmas cards are an exercise in extreme cuntishness anyway.  People who send them....people who desire them, people who cherish them, the entire fucking season is for cunts!  Burn the lot with a few hefty chunks of dirty coal, throw in some old treadless and hole filled tyres, and stryofoam containers.  

Then lob on some paint aerosols and invite the fucking carol singers to come and warm themselves by the fire.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I see my post has been deleted. Oh well,who gives a fuck.

Mine was edited when all I did was give the newbie sock puppet a warm traditional cunts corner welcome. Fucking letters sent home in WW1 had less censorship. What a fucking load of wank!

Guest Alfie Noakes
36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I give a fuck snatch. What was it about.?

Seems boring rickb likes to remove traditional warm welcoming posts aimed at newbies (sock puppet I reckon).

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Mine was edited when all I did was give the newbie sock puppet a warm traditional cunts corner welcome. Fucking letters sent home in WW1 had less censorship. What a fucking load of wank!

Fuck off and die Alfie. Do you think I'll be in the cooler for that? I'm stationed up in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector 4 by the way.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, ratcum said:

Fuck off and die Alfie. Do you think I'll be in the cooler for that? I'm stationed up in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector 4 by the way.

You can go and piss up a fifty thousand volt cable you punctillious piece of vermin scum.

How's the mrs by the way?

Sector 7G front line. Make your aim a good one!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Seems boring rickb likes to remove traditional warm welcoming posts aimed at newbies (sock puppet I reckon).

PRick has always come across as a bit of a.......prick, really.

Don't let it get you down Adolfie, I'm actually proposing a Cunts Corner membership gift for newcomers. A bottle of Sarsons  (other vinegars are available) to bathe in to get some thicker skin. Offended fucking wet blankets they are.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

PRick has always come across as a bit of a.......prick, really.

Don't let it get you down Adolfie, I'm actually proposing a Cunts Corner membership gift for newcomers. A bottle of Sarsons  (other vinegars are available) to bathe in to get some thicker skin. Offended fucking wet blankets they are.

Blimey Adolfie!!!? Have I not expressed my communistical preferences well enough or are you being "sweet"?

There should be a sensitivity test when joining. I got a whole bucket load of shite when I joined, frank and his puppets were particularly rude, it did not put me off, it made me better.

8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

There should be a sensitivity test when joining. I got a whole bucket load of shite when I joined, frank and his puppets were particularly rude, it did not put me off, it made me better.

Same here, Alfie old sprout. I was hounded from day one by Jazz, accusing me of all sorts of nasty muli-ID business and drawing awful pictures of me. I didn't forget and decided to bide my time and build up a clique. I then absolutely fucking destroyed him, and the rest as they say, is history. Revenge is sweet.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Same here, Alfie old sprout. I was hounded from day one by Jazz, accusing me of all sorts of nasty muli-ID business and drawing nasty pictures of me. I didn't forget and decided to bide my time and build up a clique. I then absolutely fucking destroyed him, and the rest as they say, is history. Revenge is sweet.

But you are frank, aren't you? lol

4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Blimey Adolfie!!!? Have I not expressed my communistical preferences well enough or are you being "sweet"?

Sure, but the abuse got to the stage where one member was PM ing new members with obscenities before their registration was even approved. Mrs Roops and Rick (occasionally myself) have put this in order. There has to be some management here or else the whole thing will go to the wall. A lot of topics and comments are still entertained that would be censored elsewhere.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, The Beast said:

Sure, but the abuse got to the stage where one member was PM ing new members with obscenities before their registration was even approved. Mrs Roops and Rick (occasionally myself) have put this in order. There has to be some management here or else the whole thing will go to the wall. A lot of topics and comments are still entertained that would be censored elsewhere.

Astounding? Oh well off to netmums then.

7 hours ago, Batbomb said:

Number 43? Do you live on a social housing estate?

Welcome to CC, hopefully the electricity in your meter won't run out before you get to read this. 

Just now, Bubba C said:

Number 43? Do you live on a social housing estate?

Welcome to CC, hopefully the electricity in your meter won't run out before you get to read this. 

That actually happened to me this morning. It's knocking my computer clock to shit because I've never replaced the BIOS battery. Keeps thinking it's 2006.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

same with birthday cards, innit? Why the fuck do you want a piece of mass produced card with a soppy and generic message on it? Send a fucking text instead and laugh as those Post Office cunts start panicking. Maybe then they'll stop being such useless twats and actually put some effort into their work.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Same here, Alfie old sprout. I was hounded from day one by Jazz, accusing me of all sorts of nasty muli-ID business and drawing awful pictures of me. I didn't forget and decided to bide my time and build up a clique. I then absolutely fucking destroyed him, and the rest as they say, is history. Revenge is sweet.

7674d2837d5bb9a79f14c0a32aff4898.jpgpotty_anim.gif