CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Tata Steely Dan
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You know Christmas is here when the first diabolical strains of "Last Christmas" by Georgecunt Michael waft out par-tout by radio...

Every time they play that tune you rectum starts foaming. Admit it you cunt. You're just annoyed that you spend all those wasted hours on Hampstead Heath without George Michael ever giving you the Wham you desired. 

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Every time they play that tune you rectum starts foaming. Admit it you cunt. You're just annoyed that you spend all those wasted hours on Hampstead Heath without George Michael ever giving you the Wham you desired. 

On the contrary.......only your good self could be a true civil partner for someone so obviously "nosh".....

Fuck off as well.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Actually its on Ettiley Heath as Punker's lives at Sandbach.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Punkape said:

As if you don't have AIDS....

lol.

Brilliantly biting rhetoric there. I love it when the thick but posh try their hand at wit.

Only joking, we all know you aren't posh.

Guest Gong Farmer
13 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Brilliantly biting rhetoric there. I love it when the thick but posh try their hand at wit.

Only joking, we all know you aren't posh.

Of course he's fucking posh. He's the chop stick king. He holds the world record for how many chop sticks can be rammed up an arse.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time . Let that fucker stick in your head for the next two days.

Christmas time, mistletoe and wine

Now you're fucked...

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

Of course he's fucking posh. He's the chop stick king. He holds the world record for how many chop sticks can be rammed up an arse.

I rather like the party trick of John Bindon who impressed Princess Margaret with his ability to hang half a dozen pints pots off his tumescent member....

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I rather like the party trick of John Bindon who impressed Princess Margaret with his ability to hang half a dozen pints pots off his tumescent member....

Only because she'd just drained all of them in the last 5 minutes...

..the pint pots.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Now I get why you always bang on about Range Rovers....

You get all excited when George crashes his up your arse, it's the only time you can feel anything up there!

He was one of Led Zeppelin's heavies on their ill-fated 1977 US tour. Roughed up a man backstage at the Oakland Coliseum. Ugly affair. 

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It was half a dozen half pint glasses and you just want to see his penis. You do know he was a friend of The Krays don't you.