CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who move near noisy things, then complain about the noise.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

31 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

The fuck you doing with bagpipes, Manky? I'll have to contact Geordie HQ. That stuff isn't supposed to be allowed south of The Wall...

I rustled a breeding pair over the Fifth of Forth ready to stiff the jock economy if Mel Gibson makes Braveheart 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

The fuck you doing with bagpipes, Manky? I'll have to contact Geordie HQ. That stuff isn't supposed to be allowed south of The Wall...

It's the only sack he can squeeze whilst blowing on something long and hard since the bitter break up from his ex.

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's the only sack he can squeeze whilst blowing on something long and hard since the bitter break up from his ex.

I wasn't aware you blew bagpipes. It sounds like someone kicking fuck out of them. Fucking screaming kitbags.

5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Dr Chernobyl. I presume you reside in an affordable dwelling or, as they're more commonly known, a council shit pit. i recommend you put a bit more effort in and climb the social ladder to success like me and my mate, Punkape.

You do make me chuckle, you illiterate, stairless, baldy bastard. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

You should have heard her stamping around the house all day stuffing her face with pre-cooked chicken and screaming at her dogs in her manly voice. In fact no you shouldn't. I wouldn't wish the experience on any other person. The street used to flood when it rained heavily and the houses have pools of stagnant water trapped under the floorboards. I used to sleep with ear plugs in so I wouldn't hear the slugs squelching around on the underside of my floorboards.

How deep was the flooding? How comes her floor boards were wet?

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How deep was the flooding? How comes her floor boards were wet?

What you on about? Nobody's floorboards were wet, mine just had water underneath them as I was in the downstairs flat and she the upstairs one. The water was high enough to get through those little vents in the bricks, but just low enough not to get over the doorstep.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

What you on about? Nobody's floorboards were wet, mine just had water underneath them as I was in the downstairs flat and she the upstairs one. The water was high enough to get through those little vents in the bricks, but just low enough not to get over the doorstep.

That was just the neighbours pissing through the airbricks.

3 hours ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Ah the slugs. When you said slugs I thought you meant them upstairs 

• Like 1