CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ratcum

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

It was an acclaimed nomination by Mr. Ratcum on the old CC site. There were other offshoots from this lead. Racist dogs was amusing too. I'm sure Norris McWhirter aka Cuntybaws our site librarian will furnish you with the finer details.

I already linked to all of these not that long ago, but no cunt pays attention - this latest mob make goldfish look like fucking Einstein.

Here's a couple of spin-offs that the amateur searchers might otherwise miss. (Speaking of searchers, Ethan Edwards was a topically racist cunt.)

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Mary will save high street....Punkape will protect Canal Street.  The highs and lows of society are well represented.  

So where are the highs then? both those cunts are definately lows...

On 22/12/2016 at 11:05 PM, ratcum said:

She said... she was going to save the British high street

Save the British High Street? Fucking pound shops and fucking bookies and fucking charity shops and fucking phone shops and fucking sports shops for fat cunts, and then more fucking pound shops? Well done Mary, you fucking useless cunt, your cheque is in the post. You can bank it at fucking Cash Converters.

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Save the British High Street? Fucking pound shops and fucking bookies and fucking charity shops and fucking phone shops and fucking sports shops for fat cunts, and then more fucking pound shops? Well done Mary, you fucking useless cunt, your cheque is in the post. You can bank it at fucking Cash Converters.

maybe we should rebrand it as the British Shite Street CB? We're living in a Gestapo khazi

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, ratcum said:
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I like it when Julie Andrews sings 'Food glorious food' with Dick van Dyke.

In the 18+ version she blows him off before singing the song

Fuck, gloryhole fuck!

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

So where are the highs then? both those cunts are definately lows...

The Highs, ding are referenced by the street name.  They are a pair of dire fucking low points, I agree.  

Guest Lady Penelope
On 22/12/2016 at 11:05 PM, ratcum said:

Who decided this twat was a retail guru? She said a while back she was going to save the British high street and yet fuck all has happened. I didn't ask for your help you self-publicising trollope

6249742349_727073e863-750x748.jpg

Any thoughts about Sherpa portas, or is that racist?