CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ratcum

15 hours ago, ratcum said:

Who decided this twat was a retail guru? She said a while back she was going to save the British high street and yet fuck all has happened. I didn't ask for your help you self-publicising trollope

6249742349_727073e863-750x748.jpg

Ratty, as you can see I have tried to kick start this nom but there are very few takers. To be truthful it is rather shit isn't it.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ratty, as you can see I have tried to kick start this nom but there are very few takers. To be truthful it is rather shit isn't it.

You're right Scrotely, it's all gone wrong for me recently. I need a Reader's Wives thread to get some cheap hits. Can you kick start that?

Guest Batbomb
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

A founder member of the Shyster Gallery.

6a00d8341c565553ef0120a5fa46d6970c-150wi

Not her...please... people already have delicate stomachs this time of year. You want to deal with the hate you'll get from those who won't have spare keyboards at hand ?

Guest JackoTC
20 hours ago, ratcum said:

Who decided this twat was a retail guru? She said a while back she was going to save the British high street and yet fuck all has happened. I didn't ask for your help you self-publicising trollope

6249742349_727073e863-750x748.jpg

Our British high street is fine - I was in it earlier. I didn't even know it needing saving. We should immunise them all immediately.

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ratty, these are nice people that are only trying to boost your morale. Please don't mock. Have a slow wank.

fuckin lesbian conspiracy is what this is Scrotely. I may wank tomorrow but not on the holy day itself, even though Jesus gives me the horn. He was Korean you know.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is this talk of racist biscuits and cakes I keep reading on here? I must have missed something.

It was an acclaimed nomination by Mr. Ratcum on the old CC site. There were other offshoots from this lead. Racist dogs was amusing too. I'm sure Norris McWhirter aka Cuntybaws our site librarian will furnish you with the finer details.