CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Xmas Beggars i.e The Charities

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

How do you know this, insider knowledge perhaps? I want proof so I can urinate on his memorial.

Frank was never alive in the first place.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Bubba C said:

The use of paragraph break only accentuates the level of spastic you truly are. 

Don't speak to me again until you're given permission. 

Fuck you.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 30 December 2016 at 6:53 PM, 'eavensabove said:

I was only thinking the same. Been here less than a day and suffered untold abuse without so much of a care. Funny thing is, is that having trawled the archives, many of the members haven't been put forward as being the untold cunts, that they appear to be. Makes me wonder why I bothered, or should I stay to see if things improve? Is this site a slagging match or just a playground for cuntish twats, or is it, as one would assume to be, a place for naming cunts? Seems to me, there are too many little Indians for my liking.

Hopefully your menstrual cycle will start regulating itself properly this week and you'll stop being a fragile fucking cry baby. 

If it doesn't, I'd suggest you go the doctor. He might be able to provide some drugs to stop you bleeding out your cunt and crying all day.

Failing that he might be able to get a trip to dignitas arranged on our flailing NHS. That would be the best use of tax payers money since Jazz's lobotomy.