CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Xmas Beggars i.e The Charities

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

These cunts come out in their droves pleading for our cash with their pitiful ad's on TV and fliers, aimed to make us all dig deep, with a £1 'ere or a 2 quid there to feed a Syrian or to adopt a donkey with athletes foot. The biggest cunt of them all perhaps being The Sally Army, who went all out to cop £19 fucking pound per punter in order to feed and clothe a gutter snipe during the time of Yule. The very same snipe I may add, that wouldn't think twice about bashing your Nan for her pension. Honestly, these Charity cunts make me puke and I wouldn't donate my own shite for their wellbeing. 

22 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

These cunts come out in their droves pleading for our cash with their pitiful ad's on TV and fliers, aimed to make us all dig deep, with a £1 'ere or a 2 quid there to feed a Syrian or to adopt a donkey with athletes foot. The biggest cunt of them all perhaps being The Sally Army, who went all out to cop £19 fucking pound per punter in order to feed and clothe a gutter snipe during the time of Yule. The very same snipe I may add, that wouldn't think twice about bashing your Nan for her pension. Honestly, these Charity cunts make me puke and I wouldn't donate my own shite for their wellbeing. 

£19.00 for a main course, are they eating at Langans?

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Celebrity game shows where the celebs winnings of £1500 are donated to their pet charity. What about the £10.000 the celeb receives for appearing and all the revenue generated by advertising? It's all "look at how selfless and kind I am" Bob Geldof has amassed 30+ million on the back of his saintly reputation and all he did was convince the public to shell out. If he really cared about starving Africans he would give them HIS money and not be spending it on rehab for his junkie kids. The one hit wonder, scruffy Irish, smug fucking cunt.

• Like 1

6 figure salaries in some cases. They are not charities, they are businesses whose priorities are arse about face. I don't contribute to any charities any more, apart from a couple of military ones and still think the government should look after their own fuck-ups.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Celebrity game shows where the celebs winnings of £1500 are donated to their pet charity. What about the £10.000 the celeb receives for appearing and all the revenue generated by advertising? It's all "look at how selfless and kind I am" Bob Geldof has amassed 30+ million on the back of his saintly reputation and all he did was convince the public to shell out. If he really cared about starving Africans he would give them HIS money and not be spending it on rehab for his junkie kids. The one hit wonder, scruffy Irish, smug fucking cunt.

Indeed. And, the charity Exec's are on 750K per year

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

You do realise that if you agree with anything that Eric posts you have signed your own death warrant on here. Cunt

Thanks for the tip, though I very much doubt  it will be useful, It's probably best that you don't worry yourself too much about my welfare on here. Just as with you,  I have been a cunt in certain circles already and so I know the score.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

5 UK top 10 hits including 2 number 1s. Hardly a one hit wonder. But a scruffy, smug fucking cunt I agree 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

5 UK top 10 hits including 2 number 1s. Hardly a one hit wonder. But a scruffy, smug fucking cunt I agree 

WOW! Are you a true Romany? One sure gets their monies worth on here, and I simply adore Camberwell at dusk.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If there stood Bono and Bob Geldof and somebody gave me a gun I would hope to fuck it was a double barrelled shotgun so both of these pretentious cunts copped one each.

Fucking wankers.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bob Geldof responded “bollocks” to a suggestion by a Sky News reporter  that fundraisers such as Band Aid 30 would perhaps be unnecessary if the rich paid their taxes.

Unsurprising as the unwashed bog trotter is himself a registered non-domicile, meaning he is free to avoid income and capital gains tax on international earnings. Then there’s Bono, who despite being worth £600 million, fronts a band that is registered in Netherlands for tax reasons. Pay up, shut up and fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Blimey. You're friendly!

Surely you're not a cunt like some of these other assholes?

Well, where do I begin? Firstly welcome to CC. You will be invited to end your days in many entertaining ways by several people so from me here is a simple fuck off