CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who live and die in shit commuter towns

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Hereford is also a industrial and commercial centre and is a city .. Ripon is simply in Yorkshire

6 hours ago, Manky said:

Ross on Wye, Brecon, Hereford, Ripon, these are the places I would call market towns and not Manchester regardless of holding a charter older than Stickers newest underpants.

Ripon is a city, you dozy fucks.

7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Mothers pride?

Misplaced.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Ripon is in Yorkshire so it doesn't count.

You dozy old tranny, you're supposed to give the drugs to your intended victim, not self-administer them.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You dozy old tranny, you're supposed to give the drugs to your intended victim, not self-administer them.

Yorkshire is a wasteland.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Not at all, young Ding. Unless you are of Asian extraction, which if you are I'd imagine you'd have killed yourself by now in a sense of racist self loathing.

Oh you are, you are also tarring all asians as paedos

16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh you are, you are also tarring all asians as paedos

Again, not at all, Ding. Only the ones from Yorkshire. As for the tarring, I at least have the humanity to leave out the feathering, unlike you, you racist, black-lynching cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Again, not at all, Ding. Only the ones from Yorkshire. As for the tarring, I at least have the humanity to leave out the feathering, unlike you, you racist, black-lynching cunt.

So it's OK to be racist if they live in the same country as you? Is that what you're saying, Decs? Is it??

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So it's OK to be racist if they live in the same country as you? Is that what you're saying, Decs? Is it??

How fucking dare you. My best friend is white and he knows someone who's cousin married a woman who's aunty once worked in an Asian corner shop. I'm as cosmopolitan as they come.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How fucking dare you. My best friend is white and he knows someone who's cousin married a woman who's aunty once worked in an Asian corner shop. I'm as cosmopolitan as they come.

I resent that. My half-sister is one-quater Pakistani. AND I have a Quran somewhere in my attic. I have race AND religion on my side. I might just convert to Islam and then start whingeing about you, eh? Then you'd be sorry.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

load of shite.

You're a closet racist in the same way Punkers hates gays.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not at all, young Ding. Unless you are of Asian extraction, which if you are I'd imagine you'd have killed yourself by now in a sense of racist self loathing.

I don't buy your explanation. Decs, please be advised that your parole conditions are for life and reflect on this for the next 24 hours whilst in the cooler.  It's also disappointing to see that your original paedo inference was "liked" by Bubba and Pen, the former because he is stupid and easily led, the latter...well I don't know - Pen this is not like you. When I have time I'll knock the two "likes" off the tally. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't buy your explanation. Decs, please be advised that your parole conditions are for life and reflect on this for the next 24 hours whilst in the cooler.  It's also disappointing to see that your original paedo inference was "liked" by Bubba and Pen, the former because he is stupid and easily led, the latter...well I don't know - Pen this is not like you. When I have time I'll knock the two "likes" off the tally. 

Whilst you are at it could you have a quick look at a couple of responses to my posts that use the term "tranny" one was by ding and the other by eddie .. having just checked my anatomy I do have a vagina and I don't cross dress. :)