CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spaff their meagre earnings on pub fruit machines and service station slots

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Typical offenders are usually crew-cut meatheads down the local wetherspoons, or nonce-resembling lorry drivers taking a pit stop on the M4.

Worst of all are the ones who believe they have an infallible system or inside knowledge, based on totally spurious bollocks. They always end up losing all their money, even if they take the jackpot out in the first 3 spins.

I probably did play fruit machines a bit when I first turned 18 and started going down the pub. But I also used to do lots of other stupid shit at 18 like drink cider and black, smoke obscure legal highs and go cow pushing.

Anyone older than 21 who isn't a legally certified fuckwit shouldn't be seen dead pouring coins or stuffing notes into these things.

I used to live in Whitley Bay where there used to be a big scene for all the amusements and shit across the sea front. Have an uncle who would constantly spend all his benefits as soon as they came in on fruit machines then go around everyone's house in the family asking for handouts. He lost interest in the area when the amusements started closing down in the mid 90's and he's now living down south somewhere in a caravan.

Guest I know that Cunt
32 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Typical offenders are usually crew-cut meatheads down the local wetherspoons, or nonce-resembling lorry drivers taking a pit stop on the M4.

Worst of all are the ones who believe they have an infallible system or inside knowledge, based on totally spurious bollocks. They always end up losing all their money, even if they take the jackpot out in the first 3 spins.

I probably did play fruit machines a bit when I first turned 18 and started going down the pub. But I also used to do lots of other stupid shit at 18 like drink cider and black, smoke obscure legal highs and go cow pushing.

Anyone older than 21 who isn't a legally certified fuckwit shouldn't be seen dead pouring coins or stuffing notes into these things.

Congratulations you've reached a new low even by your own subterranean standards, What a load of shit. 

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I used to live in Whitley Bay where there used to be a big scene for all the amusements and shit across the sea front. Have an uncle who would constantly spend all his benefits as soon as they came in on fruit machines then go around everyone's house in the family asking for handouts. He lost interest in the area when the amusements started closing down in the mid 90's and he's now living down south somewhere in a caravan.

Your anecdote sums up the typical one armed bandit lover. If you'd said he was living up north in a caravan I'd be sure you were related to ding. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Congratulations you've reached a new low even by your own subterranean standards, What a load of shit. 

Considering you're the perfect example of a thick as shit, EDL tattooed pub local who is stupid enough to play these things day in day out, it's no surprise the nom rankles a bit.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

You are right as fuck with that. Stickers is an embarrassment. Do we have an on-line version of the purple crayon for the mong to use?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Manky said:

You are right as fuck with that. Stickers is an embarrassment. Do we have an on-line version of the purple crayon for the mong to use?

I'm interested to know more about your typical routine. 

Do you chop up the hooker and throw her in an a-road ditch before you park up your Eddie Stobart lorry and hit the slots? Or do you have a few spins then do the deed after? 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm interested to know more about your typical routine. 

Do you chop up the hooker and throw her in an a-road ditch before you park up your Eddie Stobart lorry and hit the slots? Or do you have a few spins then do the deed after? 

Sorry to be a boring cunt but I neither play the slots or murder prostitutes. Would you be interested in a game of Russian Roulette with a 12 bore?  You first.

Guest I know that Cunt
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Considering you're the perfect example of a thick as shit, EDL tattooed pub local who is stupid enough to play these things day in day out, it's no surprise the nom rankles a bit.

It doesn't rankle I've never played one.

I resisted commenting on your noms since your return to give you a chance to improve, but for fucks sake this is shit and you don't even realise it, or do you?

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

When I was at school a mate had moved here from Whitley Bay, I was jealous as fuck at the time, the beach, the 24h chippies, the permenant amusement parks and arcade machines.

Although I was 12 at the time and had never been to Whitley Bay, never seen a photograph of Whiteley Bay, or even heard of it before.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

When I was at school a mate had moved here from Whitley Bay, I was jealous as fuck at the time, the beach, the 24h chippies, the permenant amusement parks and arcade machines.

Although I was 12 at the time and had never been to Whitley Bay, never seen a photograph of Whiteley Bay, or even heard of it before.

Your most boring, meandering and ultimately pointless anecdote to date.

Why don't you move to South Sudan instead? 

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I resisted commenting on your noms since your return to give you a chance to improve, but for fucks sake this is shit and you don't even realise it, or do you?

You are in no position to criticise other people's noms, you knuckle-dragging fucking idiot. 

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The "Pub Singer" was from whitley bay as i recall.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I believe you actually.

With all the flashing lights on them, I imagine your fliddy little brain is immediately triggered into some kind of frothing at the mouth, epileptic fit.

If you could resist commenting on my nominations indefinitely, as well as everyone else's, this forum might be able to get off its fucking knees again. 

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh well you'll be glad to hear it's a complete shit hole now. The council decided they shouldn't have to pay money to keep an important seafront town open and make loads off of tourists, so they just stopped giving a shit. Have a look around, and note that most of the open amusements or shops appear to be retro 80's style... that's because they never got knocked down.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.0477763,-1.4463709,3a,75y,168.01h,84.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0TWRz8pcafs1v6vgeXB9Cw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I believe you actually.

With all the flashing lights on them, I imagine your fliddy little brain is immediately triggered into some kind of frothing at the mouth, epileptic fit.

If you could resist commenting on my nominations indefinitely, as well as everyone else's, this forum might be able to get off its fucking knees again. 

No, I just think they are more for the transit driving pikey like you and Apeshit.

Don't worry, I'll be here looking, waiting.....

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You may have hit a nerve with this one, Bill. The hate comments came flooding in after only one post on topic. Perhaps we have a few ashamed gamblers online.

Vintage stickers.

I'm like the Pied Piper, leading the forum's resident soft headed spackers on a merry dance. It would be more fun if it wasn't so easy. 

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You may have hit a nerve with this one, Bill. The hate comments came flooding in after only one post on topic. Perhaps we have a few ashamed gamblers online.

Really? Actually, it shows the type of low down dive the old pikey frequents. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Really? Actually, it shows the type of low down dive the old pikey frequents. 

Are you seriously trying to convince people you don't whittle your time away in a wetherspoons, drinking yourself to death on cheap cider, talking to anyone and everyone who stands within 5 feet of you?

You can fool some of the cunts all of the time, but most people on here have got your measure. You're a washed up wino gimp who shits himself several times a week.