CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spaff their meagre earnings on pub fruit machines and service station slots

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Vintage stickers.

I'm like the Pied Piper, leading the forum's resident soft headed spackers on a merry dance. It would be more fun if it wasn't so easy. 

In your own demented mind maybe. You do like to big yourself up don't you?

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you seriously trying to convince people you don't whittle your time away in a wetherspoons, drinking yourself to death on cheap cider, talking to anyone and everyone who stands within 5 feet of you?

You can fool some of the cunts all of the time, but most people on here have got your measure. You're a washed up wino gimp who shits himself several times a week.

That's better, I knew you could come up with a proper insult if you tried hard enough.... have a like

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

In your own demented mind maybe. You do like to big yourself up don't you?

What do you enjoy more? Watching gogglebox with a pint of frosty jacks, laughing like a moron, or that feeling when all the fruits line up in a row and you "get on the board"?

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Typical offenders are usually crew-cut meatheads down the local wetherspoons, or nonce-resembling lorry drivers taking a pit stop on the M4.

Worst of all are the ones who believe they have an infallible system or inside knowledge, based on totally spurious bollocks. They always end up losing all their money, even if they take the jackpot out in the first 3 spins.

I probably did play fruit machines a bit when I first turned 18 and started going down the pub. But I also used to do lots of other stupid shit at 18 like drink cider and black, smoke obscure legal highs and go cow pushing.

Anyone older than 21 who isn't a legally certified fuckwit shouldn't be seen dead pouring coins or stuffing notes into these things.

You've just described Eddie to a T

Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Your most boring, meandering and ultimately pointless anecdote to date.

Why don't you move to South Sudan instead? 

If you moved there instead, it would suit more people, but I'm not including the current residents of South Sudan.

Or even North Sudan.

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Vintage stickers.

I'm like the Pied Piper, leading the forum's resident soft headed spackers on a merry dance. It would be more fun if it wasn't so easy. 

You do remember one of the tricks the Pier Piper was famous for don't you?

That may not be your wisest assertation.

18 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The path to redemption must start with self acceptance. 

Did anyone actually say that or is it just a throw away line designed to showcase your towering intellect and philosophical nous?

It didn't work.

Guest I know that Cunt
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What do you enjoy more? Watching gogglebox with a pint of frosty jacks, laughing like a moron, or that feeling when all the fruits line up in a row and you "get on the board"?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking me. We don't allow television or fruit machines in the Conservative Club. For that matter we don't allow pikeys like you in here either unless they are delivery drivers, are you a delivery driver or did they let you go as unsuitable due to lack of intelligence?

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Fatty said:

He is a proper meat head

You're too fat to play the fruit machines you grotesque, bulbous cunt.

Until they invent one that can accommodate the bonnet of a mobility scooter you won't be doing any more gambling. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You do remember one of the tricks the Pier Piper was famous for don't you?

That may not be your wisest assertation.

You definitely got diddled. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking me. We don't allow television or fruit machines in the Conservative Club. For that matter we don't allow pikeys like you in here either unless they are delivery drivers, are you a delivery driver or did they let you go as unsuitable due to lack of intelligence?

How is life at the fictitious conservative club? Do you still play bridge with PunkApe on a Tuesday night? 

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

How is life at the fictitious conservative club? Do you still play bridge with PunkApe on a Tuesday night? 

Yes its very good thank you. We have just paid our annual subscriptions and look forward to a good year. FYI, Bridge is on Thursdays sorry. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Decimus said:

Stickers back to his best after some tough love from his mentor, Decimus. Fuck off.

I bet you're the sort of sinister looking, anorak sporting cunt who lingers round the edge of the bar, waiting until the 18 year olds have thrown a lot of money in the machine without any return.

You then sidle up, slip a pound in the machine, take the lot, slip a rhypnol in their drinks, kidnap the lot in your dusty transit van and face fuck them to kingdom come. 

36 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You then sidle up, slip a pound in the machine, take the lot, slip a rhypnol in their drinks, kidnap the lot in your dusty transit van and face fuck them to kingdom come. 

It's a lot more straight forward than that. I just turn up at the pub with a comedy tache and my massive tool and then offer to fix the fruity. Shortly afterwards the Benny Hill theme tune usually kicks in and I do a Ding and fictitiously fuck every woman in the establishment. Except the blacks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a lot more straight forward than that. I just turn up at the pub with a comedy tache and my massive tool and then offer to fix the fruity. Shortly afterwards the Benny Hill theme tune usually kicks in and I do a Ding and fictitiously fuck every woman in the establishment. Except the blacks.

Jacko has hs very own fruity in his 'games room' along with a 4x2 snooker table he bought from argos complete with a jimmy white signed cue. It's not really a games room but he converted his spare room to avoid the bedroom tax.  He advises his guests which way to nudge as he knows the reels inside out, this gives him a enormous sense of importance.  

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Jacko has hs very own fruity in his 'games room' along with a 4x2 snooker table he bought from argos complete with a jimmy white signed cue. It's not really a games room but he converted his spare room to avoid the bedroom tax.  He advises his guests which way to nudge as he knows the reels inside out, this gives him a enormous sense of importance.  

Don't forget that the snooker set can double up as a little ping pong table as well. It's particularly useful as the flat surface is great for chopping up his pub grub nose bags.

What a fucking cunt he is. Does he add anything to this site anymore? 

Disagree with the OP

Who could not thrill to the sight of the one-arm bandit onanists (fuck me, that was good, even by my standards) in bookies up and down the land silently frittering away their kids dinner money on the FOBT's.

Had one in Ladbrokes the other day. Twenty minutes of caning the slots, for zero reward and the Redundo goes apeshit-bonkers, swearing and kicking the living shit out the machine until tazered by the manager. Way more entertaining than the shit being served up at Haydock, I can tell you.

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Don't forget that the snooker set can double up as a little ping pong table as well. It's particularly useful as the flat surface is great for chopping up his pub grub nose bags.

He used to be the best on here, now he is a shadow, just an embarrassment. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Sorry to be a boring cunt but I neither play the slots or murder prostitutes. Would you be interested in a game of Russian Roulette with a 12 bore?  You first.

Would you like to play with a North Korean ICBM?

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Would you like to play with a North Korean ICBM?

I tried it once in Blackpool. It fell into the sea near the Sprattly Islands. Luckily it was only a peacefully weather satellite it carried. The "Insert anti-American death to capitalist running pig dogs nuke here" stencil on the cargo bay was just someone's idea of a joke.

38 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Occasionally he will dish out a worthwhile cunting. Usually when IKTC starts banging on about how there is a chronic shortage of rice and peas in his local supermarket since a black family of four moved onto his council estate.

Mostly though, he's either fake drinking or logged in as Frank.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Occasionally he will dish out a worthwhile cunting. Usually when IKTC starts banging on about how there is a chronic shortage of rice and peas in his local supermarket since a black family of four moved onto his council estate.

Mostly though, he's either fake drinking or logged in as Frank.

I see Eric is crawling around liking the odd post here and there.

It's been over 4 days since he last challenged someone to a fight - surely we are just hours away from another tragic display of middle aged bravado?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stickers back to his best after some tough love from his mentor, Decimus. Fuck off.

Correct. He is finally back to his best. Unfortunately, he used to be fucking shit.