CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who buy their filthy offspring expensive motorized toys for Christmas.

Roadkill

Guest Gong Farmer

A few years ago some cunt bought his kids one of those crappy child sized quad bikes for Christmas that lead to him being childless on boxing day after a collision with a great big fuck off Range Rover driving down the public road that he let his kids ride the fucking thing on.

It's sometimes difficult to find any sympathy for these reckless fucking cunts isn't it?

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

A few years ago some cunt bought his kids one of those crappy child sized quad bikes for Christmas that lead to him being childless on boxing day after a collision with a great big fuck off Range Rover driving down the public road that he let his kids ride the fucking thing on.

It's sometimes difficult to find any sympathy for these reckless fucking cunts isn't it?

I wouldn't mind if they took them out to a field or even a park, just not public roads. It's all this bullshit fad with cycling now making everyone and anyone believe they have a right to use the road and the path is only for pedestrians. I once had to give way at a busy roundabout to a girl who couldn't have been older than ten who was going home from school.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Similar thing happened about twenty five years ago at the start of the tiny motorbike craze ..  a daft cunt bought one for his 11 year old and he finished up drowned in a stream after losing control.

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

Similar thing happened about twenty five years ago at the start of the tiny motorbike craze ..  a daft cunt bought one for his 11 year old and he finished up drowned in a stream after losing control.

Should have paid for the lad's swimming lessons instead...

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't mind if they took them out to a field or even a park, just not public roads. It's all this bullshit fad with cycling now making everyone and anyone believe they have a right to use the road and the path is only for pedestrians. I once had to give way at a busy roundabout to a girl who couldn't have been older than ten who was going home from school.

Normal pushbikes are supposed to be used on the road unless the pavements are designated for use by cyclists. BMX bike are not supposed to be used on either the pulic road or footpath as they are not compliant. If the girl was riding a pushbike that was complaiant .. ie brakes on front and rear wheels seat in nomal position, reflecter and bell then she had every right to be on the public highway unless there was a designated cycle lane or the pavement was dual use.

Guest Lady Penelope

In the latter years when I cycled I tended to ride on the pavements when possible although I was breaking the law simply due to twatting stupid motorists like yourself who though that I had no right to be on the public highway. .. You need to read the highway code.

Guest Gong Farmer
14 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Probably bought the fucking thing on a whim on the basis that his kids get everything they want even if they don't want it. I bet the poor little cunt wanted a Stretch Armstrong or a new Action Man tank for Christmas.

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

In the latter years when I cycled I tended to ride on the pavements when possible although I was breaking the law simply due to twatting stupid motorists like yourself who though that I had no right to be on the public highway. .. You need to read the highway code.

Listen here, you cycling old git.

I have no problem with adults cycling on the road. Kids are a different matter. They're smaller and harder to see than the average cyclist, and they have far less experience on how roads are supposed to be used because they were in the womb until a very short fucking time.

Prat and moan about motorists all you want, but if you cant keep a minimum consistent speed of 30 mph don't be surprised when some motorists get peeved at you for getting in the damned way. Most of us have licenses proving that we are able to use the road safely and properly, until you have one for your little pushbike don't be surprised when you get told to move out of the fucking way.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/8/2017 at 2:10 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe the male nurse in the erectile dysfunction unit you attend may do, but many nurses don't  

Gyps, Punky is only referring to his practices when he dresses as a nurse and goes cottaging around a care home for the Alzheimer's cases with the most full nappies.