CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gastroenteritis

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt

Yes, the squits. Why does it take so long for these episodes to fuck off. Every episode requires 4/5 days on and off the throne pissing through your arse praying to god for a lump to signal some sort of ending to the sorry saga. Why haven’t our so called miraculous human body’s evolved to squirt all this muck out in one go, fucking stupid.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Yes, the squits. Why does it take so long for these episodes to fuck off. Every episode requires 4/5 days on and off the throne pissing through your arse praying to god for a lump to signal some sort of ending to the sorry saga. Why haven’t our so called miraculous human body’s evolved to squirt all this muck out in one go, fucking stupid.

It's possibly your diet of spunk and rats, you ghastly urchin.

11 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Do you get this affliction often? I've never had it in my entire life. Perhaps you need to look at your level of personal hygiene, you dirty taff cunt.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Do you get this affliction often? I've never had it in my entire life. Perhaps you need to look at your level of personal hygiene, you dirty taff cunt.

Pampers wet wipe bath every other day you cheeky cunt.

28 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Maybe it's something more serious? That would be nice.

• Like 2

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe it's something more serious? That would be nice.

Oh look, @Roadkill has showed his scrawny little self. Still sour from being unable to get under my skin the other day. I actually thought of you when the lumps finally came to pass.

4 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Oh look, @Roadkill has showed his scrawny little self. Still sour from being unable to get under my skin the other day. I actually thought of you when the lumps finally came to pass.

You seem to think of me a lot considering I haven't gotten under your skin. First when you're shagging some slag and now when you're having a shit. I'm rubbing my cock all over your frontal lobe and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Kill her Welshy. I've always thought you're the best on here.

40 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I think the shite has now spread throughout your entire body and is now leaking from you finger tips and on to the keyboard. I advise you kill yourself immediately.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You seem to think of me a lot considering I haven't gotten under your skin. First when you're shagging some lag and now when you're having a shit. I'm rubbing my cock all over your frontal lobe and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

I should inform you i'm a pretty lazy cunt when it comes to cock play. Maybe best you have a meet and greet with @Mingeeta A.K.A Cockeeta, i'd wager that he'd be much more reciprocal.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think the shite has now spread throughout your entire body and is now leaking from you finger tips and on to the keyboard. I advise you kill yourself immediately.

End him stubs, the cracks are appearing.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off Quincy, you are becoming intolerable. 

I advise you to divert your energies to the foul Withers, who is strolling about not giving a fuck.

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking genius you are Stubby cunt, you are far too good for this shit. Veteren? You have far higher prospects with these sorts of remarks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You seem to think of me a lot considering I haven't gotten under your skin. First when you're shagging some slag and now when you're having a shit. I'm rubbing my cock all over your frontal lobe and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

That's it RK. Fucking kill him. No more mr nice cunt.