CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Like the Elgin Marbles, and everything else in the British Museum, Swing Low Sweet Chariot is yet another thing stolen by the English. You Anglo pricks start braying it at every opportunity; cunts that voted for Brexit because you hate foreigners, yet you are happy to mercilessly pillage and steal everything that said foreign cunts forgot to nail down. Unless it transpires that John Rutter wrote Swing Low during a lost weekend, fuck off and get your own songs you chimp-faced robbing mongrel cunts.

The Scottish are just as bad, what about the Scottish cunts that stole the Stone of Scone from Westminster Abbey in 1950? Thieving cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I have,it's empty.

Another example?

Well, it is hardly a secret that you were instrumental in the development of having two threads and some posts removed.

For starters.

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, it is hardly a secret that you were instrumental in the development of having two threads and some posts removed.

For starters.

I was? Would you like to say which ones they were and when?

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

For starters.

I'm waiting.

31 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

For starters.

Still nothing.

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Alf's limerick thread rung any bells?

Or what about Quincy's Cunting Through Song thread...

I got them deleted? You need to do some research and find out the facts before you start throwing accusations around you paranoid freak of a cunt.

Where's your proof?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I got them deleted? You need to do some research and find out the facts before you start throwing accusations around you paranoid freak of a cunt.

Where's your proof?

"He who denies, supplies"

I said: You were instrumental in the development of having them removed.

And that, Dear Boy, speaks volumes.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I enjoyed both threads, EV, and I sincerely hope that there wasn't Amy untoward grassing antics. That would be unfuckingforgiveable.

What, snatching you mean? I mean, snitching you mean?

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

"He who denies, supplies"

I said: You were instrumental in the development of having them removed.

And that, Dear Boy, speaks volumes.

I did mention on the song thread it should be gone,as did a few others mainly due to your never ending shite. As for the limerick thread i never even commented on it.

So go,throw some more accusations around you crying little cunt.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I enjoyed both threads, EV, and I sincerely hope that there wasn't any untoward grassing antics. That would be unfuckingforgiveable.

Believe what you like but I didn't grass and he's got no proof anyway.

Up to you what you think.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Snatch said:

I did mention on the song thread it should be gone,as did a few others mainly due to your never ending shite. As for the limerick thread i never even commented on it.

So go,throw some more accusations around you crying little cunt.

Oooh, touched a nerve eh?

I can hardly cry for laughing, or be paranoid about yesterday's events. I know that know what I mean. You just haven't the backbone to admit it.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oooh, touched a nerve eh?

I can hardly cry for laughing, or be paranoid about yesterday's events. I know that know what I mean. You just haven't the backbone to admit it.

I've asked you for proof which you cannot supply. It is you that can't back up what you say.

Now,until you can,fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I've asked you for proof which you cannot supply. It is you that can't back up what you say.

Now,until you can,fuck off.

An easy cop-out is that, now that the evidence as evident upon each thread has been confined to junk.

Don't worry, I've fucked off...

'til next time.

An easy cop-out is that, now that the evidence as evident upon each thread has been confined to junk.

Don't worry, I've fucked off...

'til next time.

You the one that has copped out. No evidence to back up what you say.

if anyone can back up,with evidence,his claim of me grassing about the threads,then feel free to provide here.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Snatch said:

You the one that has copped out. No evidence to back up what you say.

if anyone can back up,with evidence,his claim of me grassing about the threads,then feel free to provide here.

The evidence has gone, conveniently for you.

Give it a rest for now. There will be I'm sure, other times.

The evidence has gone, conveniently for you.

Give it a rest for now. There will be I'm sure, other times.

Or more to the point,conveniently for you. Maybe you should of given it a rest when you realised you had the wrong person.

3 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Like the Elgin Marbles, and everything else in the British Museum, Swing Low Sweet Chariot is yet another thing stolen by the English. You Anglo pricks start braying it at every opportunity; cunts that voted for Brexit because you hate foreigners, yet you are happy to mercilessly pillage and steal everything that said foreign cunts forgot to nail down. Unless it transpires that John Rutter wrote Swing Low during a lost weekend, fuck off and get your own songs you chimp-faced robbing mongrel cunts.

Agreed, it's a shite song especially when there are plenty of other patriotic, xenophobic rants the Barbour wearing twats could belt out at "twickers"

The scotch, however, have adopted highland culture as Scottish culture and you've got a German queen of England to thank for that.

Maybe the SNP should campaign on stopping the absent English and Arab landlords who own most of the highlands for their grouse and deer slaughtering past times, keeping the land treeless and hence devoid of wildlife? This sucks huge sums of UK tax money just for owning land probably given to them by Edward the 1st. The subsidy for grouse moors was almost doubled by the conservatives the fucking cunts. If this was general knowledge to the scots and anglos I'm sure there would be outrage- giving money to the worlds richest cunts when public services suffer.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

.....the evening in a northern social club, you might hear some ghastly fat cunt who loves 'rugger' mumbling it .......

au contraire ... "rugger" is the term used by southern nancy boys with a public school/golf club affectation ..."league" or "passin n' twattin" is the correct nomenclature round these parts if you please.