CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public Inquiries

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

And so, The royal commission into child sexual abuse is to hold limited public hearings on Australia’s immigration detention regime on Nauru and Manus Island, dating back to the 1940s. Many thousands of kids were sent to Australia from here, and it is alleged that many of them were abused here and in Australia during that time. Naturally, it is good that these issues are now to be thoroughly looked into, but how come it's taken so fucking long?  Surely, if it is anything like the so-called Public Inquiry about abuse here during the 1970s which has gone no further than the table, then perhaps, possibly even, these Inquires do no more than to protect the abusers until they are dead. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/feb/21/child-abuse-inquiry-to-scrutinise-australias-detention-regime-on-nauru-and-manus 

The care system in this country (So that includes pretty much all of the commonwealth too.) Has been a knocking shop for establishment perverts since not long after it was first established.

Fucking inquiry. Fucking cover up more like. Fucking distraction from the Westminster inquiry more like. Fucking bullshit from the people who have bullshitting down to an artform more like. Cunts.

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking country?

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, deebom said:

The care system in this country (So that includes pretty much all of the commonwealth too.) Has been a knocking shop for establishment perverts since not long after it was first established.

Fucking inquiry. Fucking cover up more like. Fucking distraction from the Westminster inquiry more like. Fucking bullshit from the people who have bullshitting down to an artform more like. Cunts.

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking country?

It's not so much this country, but the cunts in power and controllable positions. Indeed it is a cover-up, as the first time anybody like us heard about this abuse was more or less today... Since the 1940's!

Well, well, well, what a fucking surprise. I see from the online user list that Drew "Dr Barnardo" Pissflaps, has been peeking at this nom for quite some time. 

@Drew P Pissflaps you grubby little cunt. If you want to save the children so badly, the first thing you need to do is go and fucking do it somewhere else, so I don't have to hear you constantly banging on about it. Fucking Patch Adams cunt.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well, well, well, what a fucking surprise. I see from the online user list that Drew "Dr Barnardo" Pissflaps, has been peeking at this nom for quite some time. 

@Drew P Pissflaps you grubby little cunt. If you want to save the children so badly, the first thing you need to do is go and fucking do it somewhere else, so I don't have to hear you constantly banging on about it. Fucking Patch Adams cunt.

He's probably afraid of being grassed up by ding if he does comment, or not being grassed up by snatch if he doesn't.......

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

He's probably afraid of being grassed up by ding if he does comment, or not being grassed up by snatch if he doesn't.......

You took the words right out my own mouth.

How much have all these cover-ups cost over the last 20 years or so? At least it gives judges and other retired half-wits something to get up for in the afternoons. Watch out for fact finding trips to half a dozen countries complete with partners/spouses. Now I think of it, summer is round the corner so wait for the Maddie investigation to be reopened with 200 coppers checking the bars and beaches of Portugal for clues.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Manky said:

How much have all these cover-ups cost over the last 20 years or so? At least it gives judges and other retired half-wits something to get up for in the afternoons. Watch out for fact finding trips to half a dozen countries complete with partners/spouses. Now I think of it, summer is round the corner so wait for the Maddie investigation to be reopened with 200 coppers checking the bars and beaches of Portugal for clues.

As to why these Inquires are called Public ones is beyond me. Most are done behind closed doors until re-draft after re-draft is presented in order to satisfy and to close any further debate. It's a fucking farce. How many Public Inquiries did it take to eventually get to 'some' of the truth about Hillsborough for example, and more to the point what happens to the guilty? Fuck all, save for a loss of Job.  

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

As to why these Inquires are called Public ones is beyond me. Most are done behind closed doors until re-draft after re-draft is presented in order to satisfy and to close any further debate. It's a fucking farce. How many Public Inquiries did it take to eventually get to 'some' of the truth about Hillsborough for example, and more to the point what happens to the guilty? Fuck all, save for a loss of Job.  

The right answer always goes to the big money.

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

or not being grassed up by snatch if he doesn't.......

Now your at it. Come on then cunt,whats your reasons or are you just jumping on the bandwagon?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck me, you're shit.