CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Derailments

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Imagine that eh. When Big Johnny Boy gets steamin am too busy drainin baws to be drivin any fuckin locomotives ken? A ken some cunts oot in Gorebridge who wid tan the wheels aff a fuckin Locomotive, but am no allowed on the 29 bus ken, on account of smokin ma fags at the back upstairs ken, so I cannae go to Gorebridge anymair eh! 

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Imagine that eh. When Big Johnny Boy gets steamin am too busy drainin baws to be drivin any fuckin locomotives ken? A ken some cunts oot in Gorebridge who wid tan the wheels aff a fuckin Locomotive, but am no allowed on the 29 bus ken, on account of smokin ma fags at the back upstairs ken, so I cannae go to Gorebridge anymair eh! 

silly tit

8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You need help.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

You need help.

A dae need help man. First cunt to admit it right here ken? Big Jonnys no been sighted in Gorebridge for fuckin agees eh!