CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LGBTQ Activists

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I am opened minded but please,please shut the fuck up about it and do it (whatever you do) behind closed doors rather than ramming your hobby in my face.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am opened minded but please,please shut the fuck up about it and do it (whatever you do) behind closed doors rather than ramming your hobby in my face.

fnarr fnarr...

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

what does the Q stand for?

It stands for total fucking waste of time cunts that need to grow up and get in the real world. In short,Q.

These cunts even have their own section in Waterstones store guide boards in their shops,I'd personally direct to them to the basement so they havn't got much further to go when their time is up

Guest Manky

Diversity training at work used to be about not upsetting faggots or dykes. Now the sexual freaks have moved the goalposts to such an extent that on the rare occasion I couldn't be arsed upsetting the cunts, I do without even meaning to so I don't even care anymore.

All part of the Illuminati's plan to make faggotry compulsory.

Guest Piston
11 hours ago, nocti said:

Careful, you might upset one of 27 genders (and that's just ones beginning with the letter A).

http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

A compelling argument for just closing the internet. Fucking stupid cunts.

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

They call it gender fluid. I call it spunk.

Fuck me:

Hydrogender: a gender which shares qualities with water (?!!)

The site must be a piss take hydrorelocation? The 'pronouns' list is even more of a nightmare.

But we must all strive to be aware of the difficulties of others. My next door neighbours, for example are very nice...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Piston said:

Fuck me:

Hydrogender: a gender which shares qualities with water (?!!)

The site must be a piss take hydrorelocation? The 'pronouns' list is even more of a nightmare.

But we must all strive to be aware of the difficulties of others. My next door neighbours, for example are very nice...

I've always found hot water to be quite masculine and cold water to be feminine, whereas luke warm water is definitely gay. Oh yes Mr MacKay.

Guest Manky

The list is far from complete. It doesn't mention fudge packers, uphill gardeners, lettuce lickers or pillow biters. It doesn't mention lady tennis players or ladies who wear comfortable shoes. In my opinion, The Profanosaurus is a much better source.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, nocti said:

Careful, you might upset one of 27 genders (and that's just ones beginning with the letter A).

http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

A compelling argument for just closing the internet. Fucking stupid cunts.

Fuck me, I can't believe there are so many absolute fucking stupid cunts in the world, each with their own classification.  None of them want to identify with the gender into which they were born....that is until somebody takes a red hot iron to them and erases any sign of their birthright, then watch them bray and bleat about abuses towards men or women...gays or lesbians....then they're identifying!  

I've simply lost the will to live anymore... if it's got tits and gives birth it's a woman.  If it's got a dick it's a bloke.   If it's confused it's had a public school education or from Wales.    Anything else should be slopped out in a bucket at birth.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

I've simply lost the will to live anymore... if it's got tits and gives birth it's a woman.  If it's got a dick it's a bloke.   If it's confused it's had a public school education or from Wales.    Anything else should be slopped out in a bucket at birth.

I owe you a like............just for your first sentence. It's not that I've run out or anything but I will actually give your comment a like if you make it a reality, you cunt.

15 hours ago, Piston said:

My first impression of that shower of shit too, but one look at the main "advice" page and you'll see these cunts are deadly serious.

Oh, and look at this question on some rather timely bullshit e-mail survey I got this morning. "Other". Fuck off.

015313801.PNG

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nocti said:

My first impression of that shower of shit too, but one look at the main "advice" page and you'll see these cunts are deadly serious.

Oh, and look at this question on some rather timely bullshit e-mail survey I got this morning. "Other". Fuck off.

015313801.PNG

Report them to the Brigade HQ, there should also be options of

• Haven't decided yet.
  • How dare you ask!