CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Needing to piss when the missus is taking a long bath.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

On 17/03/2017 at 11:06 PM, Eddie said:

4 but only 3 have baths. Embarrassing i know.

I'm glad it's not just me suffering form oblusion block deficiency syndrome. I only have two bathrooms a cloakroom and a wet room.   Frankly I'm embarrassed to open the door to strangers or hold parties in case I'm judged.  I even fitted a chemical toilet in one of my garages and turned the room into yet another unecessary on suite bedroom that has never been used but aledgedly adds £100k to the value of my house when two 70 year olds view it to buy for their completely useless needs having had their families leave home in 1987.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 18/03/2017 at 0:02 AM, Witheredscrote said:

I'm French, so I am sure my opinion isn't required.

Correct, but with you being French you'll give it anyway, 10 times in a row at a hundred miles an hour, and it'll still only sound  like "oh la la"

On 18/03/2017 at 0:08 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

I knew a French girl named Joele when I was at college, she told me in France it was customary to shit in the shower and push it through the plug hole with your big toe.

Do you think she was taking the piss...