CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gibralter, a Brexit pawn?

Witheredscrote

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well done, a truly original comment.  Idiot.

R.I.P. Bubba C

It's simply the done thing on here old chap. Have you killed Bubba again then? Last I heard he was trying to woo Roops with the irresistible offer of a Subway meal deal and a quick knee trembler in his staff car park.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's simply the done thing on here old chap. Have you killed Bubba again then? Last I heard he was trying to woo Roops with the irresistible offer of a Subway meal deal and a quick knee trembler in his staff car park.

Fucking horrible vision, a Dung Beetle trying to mount a Praying Mantis.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fucking horrible vision, a Dung Beetle trying to mount a Praying Mantis.

Do you not think she might be a bit of alright then? If the avatar pic is her then she certainly looks like quite a 'well put together' girl. I'm still peeved because I appear to be one of the only cunts here to have not seen the picture she posted of her 'lady bits'.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you not think she might be a bit of alright then? If the avatar pic is her then she certainly looks like quite a 'well put together' girl. I'm still peeved because I appear to be one of the only cunts here to have not seen the picture she posted of her 'lady bits'.

I've not seen it either, don't want to... from what I hear it kind of ruins any ideas you get from the more subtle photos... I always preferred the one with the glass of wine in it...

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think that might have been me. I seem to remember the ambulance, the argument, and above all, a very loud Northern Anglais type asking the waiter if feesh & cheeps was on the menu.  Fuck you, and fuck the bloke who needed the ambulance.

feesh and cheeps?

What the fuck is that? You Manuel impression?

No, I had the merguez, proper french cuisine, didn't fancy the calves brains which were the other option and I'd had a pavé the day before. The rosé was pisswater in a school jug so we ordered a bottle of vineagar instead...