CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who show off on their bikes

camberwell gypsy

Guest Mingeeta
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

So you can't work because of some mysterious condition that means you have to sit around on benefits all day but still leaves you perfectly able to go on leisurely bike rides?

Roadkill

Yeah but its more of a sexual turn on for him because it doesn't have a saddle just the nice, smooth, slippy chrome stem it attaches to.

Guest Mingeeta
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..thats pretty much it ...be happy for me.

Panzerknacker 

It's hard to be happy when some benefits scrounging bellwhiff is stealing oxygen.

Please stop breathing....... Permanently.

48 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You can buy a spray called " Cat Off" and one called to "Dog Off". Some joined up thinking needed here I think

If these sprays you speak of are for the purpose of removing animal urine from the carpet, surely 'Piss Off' would be a better brand name. They could make one for removing semen from pubescent boys sheets and call it 'Wank Off'. I think we've stumbled onto something big here Ratty.

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You can buy a spray called " Cat Off" and one called to "Dog Off". Some joined up thinking needed here I think

Be careful here Ratty .. The dogs of war will come looking for you.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If these sprays you speak of are for the purpose of removing animal urine from the carpet, surely 'Piss Off' would be a better brand name. They could make one for removing semen from pubescent boys sheets and call it 'Wank Off'. I think we've stumbled onto something big here Ratty.

"Jew off" will just fly off the shelves Authoritah. Please report my arse immediately

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I shall never inform on you Ratty, I myself have for years been marketing cans of Bear-Mace which I have relabelled Wogaway.

We're not long for this site Eric..

Do the Sheik and Fuck

and put the freshness back

Do the Sheik and fuck

and put the freshness back

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Islamaway is a small hamlet in the Northern Territory of Australia and is in no way an ethnically unsound derogatory slur. 

Was it Hamlet that was ready rubbed or was it Condor

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I never said that bad word Gyps (ha I fooled everybody with clever editing) yes they have bears in Wogaway, vicious, flesh eating sabre toothed Koalas.

Bad news Eric .. those Koalas have got pouches.

Guest DingTheRioja
36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And one for the ladies to ward off unwanted sexual advances... "Fuck Off".....

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They've had that for years Ding. It's called 'Tweed by Lentheric', smells like geriatric piss stain remover.

Length Eric?