CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Romanians that have moved into the flat above me!

Guest HizerKite

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno. ..for me to feel offended I'd first have to value the opinion of the  person doing the insulting ..i don't understand how the gibbering of a randomer could be anything else than just background noise 

Panzerknacker 

Yeah but Eric is an angry dude. He's infamous for trying to arrange fights with other members because he's a fucking loony. Of course he's gunna hold a grudge.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah but Eric is an angry dude. He's infamous for trying to arrange fights with other members because he's a fucking loony. Of course he's gunna hold a grudge.

Only Stickers, maybe Bubs, and Frank of course. Hardly a loony, just a bit of a slave to a temper, and they all fucking deserved a fucking good hiding at the time. But I've calmed down now. I'm not as bad as Fender!

9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

From our point of view he is an emigrant, something we need a lot more of so bravo Withers, please take a few more, a few million more...

Ding, if you were to take your northern head out of your northern arse for more than a minute you might recall my family lineage. I am neither an immigrant or emigrant, I was born to an English father and French mother. I have dual nationality, and for 68 years on this planet I have consciously (and subconsciously I am sure) used this to my advantage. Par exemple, if when staying in an English hotel that has given poor service, I take a shit in the shower, thus exercising my Frenchness.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ding, if you were to take your northern head out of your northern arse for more than a minute you might recall my family lineage. I am neither an immigrant or emigrant, I was born to an English father and French mother. I have dual nationality, and for 68 years on this planet I have consciously (and subconsciously I am sure) used this to my advantage. Par exemple, if when staying in an English hotel that has given poor service, I take a shit in the shower, thus exercising my Frenchness.

Look. ..your faux frog and an economic migrant. .deal with it le cûnt

Panzerknacker 

Fucking hell, Withers. I thought the username was just a joke, not an actual description. Would you like my seat?

Guest 'eavensabove

Not yet, and I still have a few million more brain cells than the cunt that is Pansy.

That may well be the case, but then again you sit on them. 

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

That's fucking confirmed something I was told by a French girl I dated at college, she told me it wasn't unheard of for the French to shit in the shower and push it through the plug hole with their big toe, I never believed it until now.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

No, that just makes you an emigrant/immigrant bastardised fuckwit, taking the worst of both worlds.  I think Fender needs to sharpen his clawhammer ready for the ritual....

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not yet, and I still have a few million more brain cells than the cunt that is Pansy.

Tell ya now..if Marney gets elected and the frogs run out of brownies to fuck out..migrants like you squatting in a frog house on frog land will be next ..you'll end up being awoken by a band of peseants with torches n pitchforks. .nail your ball bag to le door 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's only gibber Eric baby..crow on the wire  cawing hole off ..all of this stuff here is 

Panzerknacker 

No it wasn't just gibber in Eric's case which is why the wig wearing cunt got banned. Have to side with Eric on this one. 

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No it wasn't just gibber in Eric's case which is why the wig wearing cunt cut banned. Have to side with Eric on this one. 

Your the most unstable cunt on this place ..why your only a shoeing away from sticking your head in the oven...microwave is no good by the way 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your the most unstable cunt on this place ..why your only a shoeing away from sticking your head in the oven...microwave is no good by the way 

Panzerknacker 

Google translate can't even work that out. 

23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Google translate can't even work that out. 

Five fucking thousand posts and this is the best the cunt can come up with..knew ya were a spacker first time i read your post..even down to your bad ass aspirational avatar. .get yourself a fucking life son before it passes you by

Panzerknacker 

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Five fucking thousand posts and this is the best the cunt can come up with..knew ya were a spacker first time i read your post..even down to your bad ass aspirational avatar. .get yourself a fucking life son before it passes you by

Panzerknacker 

Don't you go giving anyone shit about avatars, Pansy.