CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drone "Near Misses"

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I am not sure how dangerous these really are but doubtless one day we will find out. In the meantime there were two close to flightpaths at Heathrow on 20th November last year .. never mind a description was got of one when  a Boeing 777 approaching Heathrow flew within 50m of what is believed to have been one of the drones, it described as "white, about 2m wide and with four prongs". Can't be many drones that look like that :huh::ph34r::rolleyes:

Guest N/A
On 29/04/2017 at 11:21 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

I am not sure how dangerous these really are but doubtless one day we will find out. In the meantime there were two close to flightpaths at Heathrow on 20th November last year .. never mind a description was got of one when  a Boeing 777 approaching Heathrow flew within 50m of what is believed to have been one of the drones, it described as "white, about 2m wide and with four prongs". Can't be many drones that look like that :huh::ph34r::rolleyes:

Drones are great fun... I take mine out every Thursday at 3.47pm as that is the time the massive new Pakistan airbus flys over.