CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eating disorders.......for men

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think we are seeing a lot more of this nowadays because there are more outwardly gay men. Real men like me don't have eating disorders.

Let's await the response of an expert.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It is a shame Frank is dead, the skinny cunt obviously had bulimia

Also a shame that you still draw breath.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Also a shame that you still draw breath.

and its also a shame that you still draw your pension. Do the decent thing and croak (see what i did there - its for that froggy french cunt too)

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

and its also a shame that you still draw your pension. Do the decent thing and croak (see what i did there - its for that froggy french cunt too)

How very fuckin dare you. That is the last time I try to help get one of your usual shit noms 'off the ground', fuck off you no stairs cunt.

Eating disorders are bullshit anyway. Most obese people must eat 'till they puke then eat some more. The human body isn't built to handle two twelve inch pizzas and a shepards pie with bacon and chocolate filling every day, so choosing to tuck back in after you've spewed your guts all over the floor is exactly that, a choice. Telling people it isn't their fault just gives them an excuse to do it more and makes them believe they can't do anything about it because "it's just the way I am".  

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There's no such thing as an eating disorder unless you are a fat cunt. 

And that's just called "eating dis order an eating dat order..."

I'll get me c90....

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There's no such thing as an eating disorder unless you are a fat cunt. 

Anorexics are cunts.  If they bother to eat anything prepared for them, they can't keep it down....or like bulimics, the shove a finger down their throat fearing they'll gain a couple of ounces.  I wish they'd stop starving themselves and get on with drinking bleach.  

Guest Lady Penelope
22 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

How very fuckin dare you. That is the last time I try to help get one of your usual shit noms 'off the ground', fuck off you no stairs cunt.

14 steps my dear.

Guest Lady Penelope

There was an interesting survey about death camp survivors .. it seems that the thinnies actually died first and a high proportion of the survivors had started out as fatties .. something about fatties being able to process food and extract nutrients from it more efficiently.

Just now, The Lady Penelope said:

There was an interesting survey about death camp survivors .. it seems that the thinnies actually died first and a high proportion of the survivors had started out as fatties .. something about fatties being able to process food and extract nutrients from it more efficiently.

It's a scientific fact that fatties can smell food more easily than normal sized people, probably because it's in their hands.