CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Former Joyles

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

You are on the number 22 which has been plodding along at 15 mph until your reach Maidencombe when the bus and and the 6 mile queue behind it slow to 5mph .. you then plod along at said 5mph for the next three miles until the bus suddenly surges forward back to it 15mph plod and you find that the cause of the delay was Former Joyles in his tracta and trayler with just one bale of hay on it. Now here in glorious Devon I suspect that there is not a single dairy farmer left and thus no timetable to adhere to, to pull Daisy's tits, so why can't these cunts trundle their tracta and trailer about in the dead of night when they would get in no one's way. William Cobbett was a sarcastic cunt.

18 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

You are on the number 22 which has been plodding along at 15 mph until your reach Maidencombe when the bus and and the 6 mile queue behind it slow to 5mph .. you then plod along at said 5mph for the next three miles until the bus suddenly surges forward back to it 15mph plod and you find that the cause of the delay was Former Joyles in his tracta and trayler with just one bale of hay on it. Now here in glorious Devon I suspect that there is not a single dairy farmer left and thus no timetable to adhere to, to pull Daisy's tits, so why can't these cunts trundle their tracta and trailer about in the dead of night when they would get in no one's way. William Cobbett was a sarcastic cunt.

Tractors are specifically designed to travel across muddy fields, so the inbred cunts have no excuse for driving them on roads in the first place.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tractors are specifically designed to travel across muddy fields, so the inbred cunts have no excuse for driving them on roads in the first place.

They have plenty of excuses but few of the excuses are valid.

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

They have plenty of excuses but few of the excuses are valid.

Dunno pen..I'm a fan of the diesel engine ..and a likkle tractor chugging along a lane is a nice touch of rural to a city guy like myself. .although they use marked gas oil so are prohibited from using the public highway. .but that's a boots on the ground enforcement issue 

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno pen..I'm a fan of the diesel engine ..and a likkle tractor chugging along a line is a nice touch of rural to a city guy like myself. .although they use marked gas oil so are prohibited from using the public highway. .but that's a boots on the ground enforcement issue 

Panzerknacker 

Red deisel is allowed on the road, so long as the vehicle is mainly agricultural.

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Red deisel is allowed on the road, so long as the vehicle is mainly agricultural.

So punkers old but clean p38 could use marked gas oil as he carries pigs and sheep in it around his sprawling country estate..with the occasional trip into town for pints and ammunition 

Panzerknacker

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

So punkers old but clean p38 could use marked gas oil as he carries pigs and sheep in it around his sprawling country estate..with the occasional trip into town for pints and ammunition 

Panzerknacker

No, that's a road vehicle that goes off-road, not an agricultural vehicle.

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think your winging it ..you winging cunt

Panzerknacker 

Doh!

Don't play with the big boys Pansy, you'll get hurt. Again.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker

Pints of spunk and a fresh score of poppers more like. You go with him 'an all, pair of stool stabbers