CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hanover Bombs

Guest Manky

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, I saw that. Who would have thought that my saying Zyklon B and razor wire would cause the soppy wet cunt so much angst

Never mind that scrote old haricot vert, while celebrating the frogs great efforts in WWII in Paris, your awesome new leader is about to get blown up along with 100s of others by a dirty bomb thanks to your great border controls and 3rd generation Algerian bro's. Maquis indeed

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that scrote old haricot vert, while celebrating the frogs great efforts in WWII in Paris, your awesome new leader is about to get blown up along with 100s of others by a dirty bomb thanks to your great border controls and 3rd generation Algerian bro's. Maquis indeed

I can live with that, it doesn't effect me. I never go into big cities, and loathe crowds. France is a big country. As for border controls, don't need them. I can get in the car and drive up and have a pint with Gong, turn right and have another one with Snatch, head south and hopefully run Frank off the road in The Lot.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 7-5-2017 at 0:16 PM, Hokey Gingers said:

yet you say that like it`s a bad thing...

I think the British Empire for most people, home and abroad, meant living in abject poverty and treated like shit by the autocracy that owned and ran it..... but Gawd bless the British Empire!

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think the British Empire for most people, home and abroad, meant living in abject poverty and treated like shit by the autocracy that owned and ran it..... but Gawd bless the British Empire!

But what else did the Romans do for us?

Guest Gong Farmer
On 8-5-2017 at 4:44 PM, Witheredscrote said:

I can live with that, it doesn't effect me. I never go into big cities, and loathe crowds. France is a big country. As for border controls, don't need them. I can get in the car and drive up and have a pint with Gong, turn right and have another one with Snatch, head south and hopefully run Frank off the road in The Lot.

I quite often get in the car to cross the border for a pint, it's normal. Give us a shout the next time you're in my neck of the woods and we're go for a pint.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

But what else did the Romans do for us?

I think the Romans did more for it's subjects then the British empire ever did for it's own. We' had an Empire!! FFS! That rolls off peoples'  tongues without them actually realisering what it entailed for the average cunt on the street at the time. 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think the Romans did more for it's subjects then the British empire ever did for it's own. We' had an Empire!! FFS! That rolls off peoples'  tongues without them actually realisering what it entailed for the average cunt on the street at the time. 

I don't recall us having many coliseums, however the British Empire could have worked if the foreigners hadn't stood in our way. :wacko:

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, there's the Aqueduct.    Crucifixion's a doddle.

Yep. There's nothing more pleasurable than being put back to bed for the night. 

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hang awake at night, DREAMING of being spat at in the face! You lucky, lucky bastard!

The only cunt thing about being crucified, is I lose £2 coins through the palm of each hand.  

22 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The only cunt thing about being crucified, is I lose £2 coins through the palm of each hand.  

They reckon the Jews were responsible for crucifixion supplies back then, Jesus was told, "cross your ankles mate, I've only got 3 nails".

Guest 'eavensabove
41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They reckon the Jews were responsible for crucifixion supplies back then, Jesus was told, "cross your ankles mate, I've only got 3 nails".

It is said that if you give a Christian hotel owner 3 nails, he'll put you up for the night.