CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Coldplay, Take That and Katy Perry are all playing the Manchester benefit concert. Salman Abedi - Your country needs you.

I have tickets available, if you're short if kindling. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Coldplay, Take That and Katy Perry are all playing the Manchester benefit concert. Salman Abedi - Your country needs you.

If the cunt had worked for BR then he'd be turning up just about the right time....

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

and.....Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber, Robbie Williams and Little Mix...

I can hardly sit back to let this golden opportunity pass me by...

I've got a belt and one or two spare fuses, if any Comrade wishes to borrow them in the name of our religious cause. I'll make a martyr of yer, how's that? You'll go down in History. 

Guest Ollyboro
13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can hardly sit back to let this golden opportunity pass me by...

I've got a belt and one or two spare fuses, if any Comrade wishes to borrow them in the name of our religious cause. I'll make a martyr of yer, how's that? You'll go down in History. 

I'll do it for minimum wage and expenses. Plus the following bonus structure. 

£1 for every cunt blown up whilst sucking their cheeks in and taking a selfie.

£2.50 for every Radio 1 competition winner.

£0.10 for every Radio 1 disc jockey or BBC1 nob jockey.

£25 if I can remove Chris fucking Martin's head whilst a bunch of cunts wave their phones in the air and get the profundity of "Fix You".

I wonder if they'll get The Quo to open, like at Live Aid. I know guitarist Rick kicked the bucket (careful now -not our Rick), but the cunt must have had so much Colombian marching powder inside him that he could still twitch a few chords.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

£25 if I can remove Chris fucking Martin's head whilst a bunch of cunts wave their phones in the air and get the profundity of "Fix You".

I wonder if they'll get The Quo to open, like at Live Aid. I know guitarist Rick kicked the bucket (careful now -not our Rick), but the cunt must have had so much Colombian marching powder inside him that he could still twitch a few chords.

Would you be able to tell he's dead?

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Would you be able to tell he's dead?

I'll take Spunkers with me. He can sniff out a stiff 'un from 20 metres (20 and a bit yards after Brexit).

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

In fairness to all, I've added you to the list of interviewees, but your CV is looking good...

Wish I'd known your style before. I'd have booked you in for any Gerdolph gig known to man.   

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I seem to recall discussing bomb- making with you last year, I've got the sugar if you bring the nitrate fertiliser.

I'll chuck in some nails.

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

If you could just concentrate on the slaughter of every stupid cuntbitch that's ever sucked her cheeks in and taken a selfie, I for one would be eternally grateful and would campaign tirelessly for your canonisation.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hehehe.... Offering Ding your sugar, eh?

He's my sugar daddy....

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you could just concentrate on the slaughter of every stupid cuntbitch that's ever sucked her cheeks in and taken a selfie, I for one would be eternally grateful and would campaign tirelessly for your canonisation.

Hang on, there's some proper fit birds done that trick, and I for one wouldn't mind helping push their cheeks in, out, up, down or any which way...

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

He's my sugar daddy....

Hang on, there's some proper fit birds done that trick, and I for one wouldn't mind helping push their cheeks in, out, up, down or any which way...

No Ding! They're not fit birds, notice the selfies you have observed are taken 'neck-up', and the cheek sucking thing is closely related to this, both are methods of disguising the fact that they are revolting fat cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Ding! They're not fit birds, notice the selfies you have observed are taken 'neck-up', and the cheek sucking thing is closely related to this, both are methods of disguising the fact that they are revolting fat cunts.

If they can suck that hard, who fucking cares!!

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

If they can suck that hard, who fucking cares!!

They might want fucking afterwards, then you'll need to locate the orifice, which may require tyre levers, bungee straps etc. unless you're an old fashioned romantic, in which case just roll them in flour and aim at the wet spot, they may give you a clue by farting.

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

My Auntie Jane had muslim curtains in her privy

And a selection of kishka in her tradesman's entrance.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They might want fucking afterwards, then you'll need to locate the orifice, which may require tyre levers, bungee straps etc. unless you're an old fashioned romantic, in which case just roll them in flour and aim at the wet spot, they may give you a clue by farting.

After shes sucked like a cricket ball through a hosepipe I don't think I'll care much....

Guest Ollyboro
17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

How do you stop a Muslim drowning in the pool?

Put him inshallah end

It's bad news on our idea for a mobile disco aimed at amputees and fronted by a mid-ranking 80's snooker player, JT. Silvino Francisco's Fragmented Disco is a total non-starter, according to Brett, Barclays Bank's small business advisor. He told me to "Fuck off." Not in so many words, but I got the gist.

7 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

It's bad news on our idea for a mobile disco aimed at amputees and fronted by a mid-ranking 80's snooker player, JT. Silvino Francisco's Fragmented Disco is a total non-starter, according to Brett, Barclays Bank's small business advisor. He told me to "Fuck off." Not in so many words, but I got the gist.

Disgraceful, they were happy enough to provide a start up loan for my petting zoo, 'Tony Meos' Manic Menagerie'.