CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tims

Cuntybaws

Guest Spanky
41 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Pretty sure rubbers don't stop you from getting crabs. Trust me on this.

Ewwww. Typical Geordi. Always spreading the clap (and/or crabs).

7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I know how she feels. I can get through a full pack of pringles. A multi pack.

How's the poor fucker supposed to concentrate with you snuffling away,hes trying to imagine that hes banging away at your slimmer fitter sister and that noise wont make him finish any quicker,fuck me you women are selfish

• Like 1

Guest Spanky
7 hours ago, Neil said:

When I was 13 I never got as far as the 3rd stroke.........Oh how times change,now my 'ol woman lies there sighing and looking at her watch

In her defence, it must be quite boring to watch you try and beat one off over the latest pictures you have been sent on Poof's Corner, the site you moderate, night after night. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Neil said:

How's the poor fucker supposed to concentrate with you snuffling away,hes trying to imagine that hes banging away at your slimmer fitter sister and that noise wont make him finish any quicker,fuck me you women are selfish

I'll be having words with the dirty cunt about that. She's brown bread.

On 03/06/2017 at 9:49 PM, Cuntybaws said:

As Decimus would attest, if he hadn't been cut down in his prime, I fucking hate Tims. Tim Farron, Tim Lovejoy, Tim Curry, Tim Vine, Tim Henman, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Tim Burton, Tim Minchin, Tim fucking Peake! Anyone see a theme here?

Is the theme that their parents all gave there sons the name "Tim"  ?    Is that correct ?

On 2017-6-4 at 7:51 PM, deebom said:

I cant believe none of you cunts have mentioned the biggest cunt of them all by quite a large margin. Tim Westwood...

I can't believe I missed that cunt. I meant to type Westwood, honestly, but got distracted thinking about just how big a cunt Tim Peake is. I shall send myself to the cooler forthwith.