CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tims

Cuntybaws

As Decimus would attest, if he hadn't been cut down in his prime, I fucking hate Tims. Tim Farron, Tim Lovejoy, Tim Curry, Tim Vine, Tim Henman, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Tim Burton, Tim Minchin, Tim fucking Peake! Anyone see a theme here?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As Decimus would attest, if he hadn't been cut down in his prime, I fucking hate Tims. Tim Farron, Tim Lovejoy, Tim Curry, Tim Vine, Tim Henman, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Tim Burton, Tim Minchin, Tim fucking Peake! Anyone see a theme here?

You forgot the worst one, Cunty: Tim Allen.

Guest Mingeeta
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Tim Peake, now he is one annoying enormous twat.

Guest Spanky
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've never considered this before, but you're right. I can't think of a single Tim that isn't a complete cunt. 

Does that make the collective noun for Tims a bunch?

Guest Manky
39 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Even Timotei shampoo is a cunt. Very awkward bottle cap to get off in the shower

Who told you about showers you smelly French Timothy.

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Great nom.

Timmy Fucking Mallet.  

Fuck off. 

Guest Mingeeta
12 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Tim Nice But Dim. Always reminds me of punkape.

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Great nom.

Timmy Fucking Mallet.  

Fuck off. 

Just seeing these two posts with Spunkers mentioned, just had me singing

He wore an Itsy Bitsy teeny weeny

Yellow polka dot Mankini.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck me, I had forgotten 'Tim'. As a teen I used to call her and knock one out. 'At the third stroke it will  be....'

When I was 13 I never got as far as the 3rd stroke.........Oh how times change,now my 'ol woman lies there sighing and looking at her watch

Guest nobgobbler
17 minutes ago, Neil said:

When I was 13 I never got as far as the 3rd stroke.........Oh how times change,now my 'ol woman lies there sighing and looking at her watch

I know how she feels. I can get through a full pack of pringles. A multi pack.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Apeymatey, do you know a guy called Tim Hooper? He is a very well known designer of model aircraft. Says it all about somebody called Tim, doesn't it.  

Fuck off.......

You actually took time out to research a name to crack this fantastic little pun? Christ almighty, what a fucking wanker you are!

• Like 1

Guest Spanky
19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does that include Timothys?

After much soul searching, I have decided that I am ambivalent to Timothy Dalton. Maybe it is just Tims that are cunts. 

James Bond is a cunt that never uses a Johnny and should have caught AIDS by now. At the very least, crabs.

16 minutes ago, Spanky said:

After much soul searching, I have decided that I am ambivalent to Timothy Dalton. Maybe it is just Tims that are cunts. 

James Bond is a cunt that never uses a Johnny and should have caught AIDS by now. At the very least, crabs.

Pretty sure rubbers don't stop you from getting crabs. Trust me on this.