CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poachers.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'll have all the Motörhead ones though won't you? Even the Wendy 'O Williams collaboration.

In your dreams... speak to his lawyer. 

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You may not be fond of them 'Eavens, but you obviously have more common sense and compassion for them than half the wankers who own them. My little Staff Lily, was rescued by me, at 9 weeks old, from a subhuman cunt who had punched, kicked her and made her sleep in a cupboard, on top of her own piss and shit. She came home with me and was cuddled and fussed every day of her life, and the gentlest, most affectionate dog I've ever known. (Original owner swallowed a lot of blood that night too) animal abusers are, in my mind as low as nonces.

Now I'm out of likes but your can have a shed load for that post. These cunts are note but cowards who when faced by another man, shit themselves. I knew one cunt who was like this. I saw him visibly shake when he was offered out of night.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'll have all the Motörhead ones though won't you? Even the Wendy 'O Williams collaboration.

Got that on 7" single with picture cover.

Guest nobgobbler
On 29/06/2017 at 8:48 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

You may not be fond of them 'Eavens, but you obviously have more common sense and compassion for them than half the wankers who own them. My little Staff Lily, was rescued by me, at 9 weeks old, from a subhuman cunt who had punched, kicked her and made her sleep in a cupboard, on top of her own piss and shit. She came home with me and was cuddled and fussed every day of her life, and the gentlest, most affectionate dog I've ever known. (Original owner swallowed a lot of blood that night too) animal abusers are, in my mind as low as nonces.

Good for you Eric, that makes you top cunt kicker in my book.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

I bought two of those little silicone sacks to cook poached eggs in. They're about as useful as phosphorus ointment on a burns ward.

Shove em to the back of the cupboard with the silicone egg frying rings you bought last year. More silicone than a slapper's tit hammock.

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I bought two of those little silicone sacks to cook poached eggs in. They're about as useful as phosphorus ointment on a burns ward.

I bought a microwave egg cooker. It was a faff to use, you had to crack the egg into it, add a teaspoon of water, cook for a minute then another ten seconds at a time until the egg was cooked. After about 2 minutes the outside was like rubber and the inside was still cold. The whole thing egg and all went into the bin.

How difficult is it to crack an egg into a pan and cook the bloody thing?

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

My Uncle Cedric used to have terrible problems cracking eggs. Him having no arms didn't help. As kids we'd all go round and insist he'd make us an omelette. We'd all snigger behind his back as he held each egg in his gob and sort of headbutted them into the pan. Then we'd suppress our snorts of derision as he struggled to chop up bits of ham and put them in the pan. And how we'd guffaw into our sleeves as he struggled to open the Tabasco sauce and put it in the pan. We never actually saw him use a tin opener, so fuck knows how he got the sweet corn in the pan.

15 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I bought a microwave egg cooker. It was a faff to use, you had to crack the egg into it, add a teaspoon of water, cook for a minute then another ten seconds at a time until the egg was cooked. After about 2 minutes the outside was like rubber and the inside was still cold. The whole thing egg and all went into the bin.

And most of these gadgets consist of at least six components that need to be washed after use. I've seen an egg boiler! You have little cups, sitting in a frame, a Bain Marie electric pan underneath, a lid, and a little pin to pierce the top of each egg! How the fuck is that easier than taking them out of the fridge and putting them in a saucepan for 3 or 4 minutes. That particular device had 8 parts to wash, as opposed to 1 saucepan. Spackerware.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And most of these gadgets consist of at least six components that need to be washed after use. I've seen an egg boiler! You have little cups, sitting in a frame, a Bain Marie electric pan underneath, a lid, and a little pin to pierce the top of each egg! How the fuck is that easier than taking them out of the fridge and putting them in a saucepan for 3 or 4 minutes. That particular device had 8 parts to wash, as opposed to 1 saucepan. Spackerware.

A lad in our school had those godawful callipers on his legs.

"Don't fuck about with those bits of Meccano Barry, just chuck yourself straight in the fire!" I used to shout

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

A lad in our school had those godawful callipers on his legs.

"Don't fuck about with those bits of Meccano Barry, just chuck yourself straight in the fire!" I used to shout

I knew a bloke with a similar sense of humour, he used to sneak up behind blind people at Zebra crossings and go 'BEEP BEEP BEEP'.  

Edited by Mrs Roops