CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poachers.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Well. We've finally allowed it all to happen. In the space of the last 15 years we are now down to just THREE Northern White Rhinos. One male about to snuff it at any moment and two females. There are none in the wild. All have been poached for their horn, and those in captivity are all but dead or unable to produce.

Its a fucking travesty. 

Poached-Rhino-Zim-1.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve

Poachers are weapons grade cunts, to be certain! I'd like to see the lot of them gathered up and buggered by cannibal pygmies before being hacked to death with mini machetes and thrown into a large iron pot of rancid water, a lot of salt and rhino shite!  

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Once the fucking things are extinct you'll be boring us rigid with the fast depleting numbers of the golden-coated, spotty bottomed Hyena.

Fuck off you tiresome wanker.

The sooner you're extinct then the better for all mankind. I'd poach you in boiling lard, you cunt.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Poachers are weapons grade cunts, to be certain! I'd like to see the lot of them gathered up and buggered by cannibal pygmies before being hacked to death with mini machetes and thrown into a large iron pot of rancid water, a lot of salt and rhino shite!  

Stop copying the plot of your cannibal holocaust beta maxi video! 

Agreed though, they should all be shot but the real problem is the cunts who buy the stuff in china and SE Asia, Vietnam especially. Rhino horn is the most expensive commodity in the world, more than gold. It's fucked up. 

59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You sound like Ian Brady now.......ware you related ?

Here we go again with your serial killing obsession. I believe you were warning explicitly about this shit but you must be to fucking thick to take it on board. Keep it up please so you get fucked off for good especially as I've reported you, again.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well. We've finally allowed it all to happen. In the space of the last 15 years we are now down to just THREE Northern White Rhinos. One male about to snuff it at any moment and two females. There are none in the wild. All have been poached for their horn, and those in captivity are all but dead or unable to produce.

Its a fucking travesty. 

Poached-Rhino-Zim-1.jpg

This genuinely upsets me. I can look at dead mutilated humans without feeling much, but seeing an animal like this gets to me. I worry that there may be something wrong with my wiring to be this nonchalant regarding humans, then I remember that it's only humans that do this sick, cruel shit and realise that my wiring is just fine.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This genuinely upsets me. I can look at dead mutilated humans without feeling much, but seeing an animal like this gets to me. I worry that there may be something wrong with my wiring to be this nonchalant regarding humans, then I remember that it's only humans that do this sick, cruel shit and realise that my wiring is just fine.

I'm the same. There are billions of humans so we're not going extinct anytime soon plus we have a voice and some can even fight back. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stop copying the plot of your cannibal holocaust beta maxi video! 

Agreed though, they should all be shot but the real problem is the cunts who buy the stuff in china and SE Asia, Vietnam especially. Rhino horn is the most expensive commodity in the world, more than gold. It's fucked up. 

I thought the gay aspect would give the cannibalistic little cunts more flair and panache! 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm the same. There are billions of humans so we're not going extinct anytime soon plus we have a voice and some can even fight back. 

Well put. I can't bear seeing animals frightened or suffering. I have to turn away from the telly during those RSPCA appeals sometimes. All my cats and dogs have been rescued from the shit, and if was uber rich, an animal sanctuary would be how I would spend my days.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Buggered by pygmies, starting punkape in the title role! 

Definitely some interesting mental images in there. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not nice just before bed, just think of him being hacked to death then set on fire, it works for me every night.

No need for all that.  My loving wife gives me much nicer dream material.  I just can't get to sleep with it in my head, so as soon as she's snoring, I blast one off on her arse!  

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well put. I can't bear seeing animals frightened or suffering. I have to turn away from the telly during those RSPCA appeals sometimes. All my cats and dogs have been rescued from the shit, and if was uber rich, an animal sanctuary would be how I would spend my days.

It's difficult for me to comprehend why it has come to this. As recently as 1996 there were 47 Rhino's left and the authorities  were almost on top of saving the species... THEN, a herd of poachers on horseback armed with machine guns broke into the protective area and wiped them all out in one go. Most of the animals in Zoo's were behind the Iron Curtain countries and so interbreeding wasn't an option, and the only Male left is past it and has literally weeks to live. They are working around the clock to develop embryo's but from the seven that they have managed none have been successful. The project is now doomed to failure and the species has now been declared extinct... I hope every chink-cunt that uses Rhino horn dies from the very disease that they think this animal has been curing them of. 8 million years we have had White Rhino's, and in the space of just 40 years we've slaughtered every last one of them. 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's difficult for me to comprehend why it has come to this. As recently as 1996 there were 47 Rhino's left and the authorities  were almost on top of saving the species... THEN, a herd of poachers on horseback armed with machine guns broke into the protective area and wiped them all out in one go. Most of the animals in Zoo's were behind the Iron Curtain countries and so interbreeding wasn't an option, and the only Male left is past it and has literally weeks to live. They are working around the clock to develop embryo's but from the seven that they have managed none have been successful. The project is now doomed to failure and the species has now been declared extinct... I hope every chink-cunt that uses Rhino horn dies from the very disease that they think this animal has been curing them of. 8 million years we have had White Rhino's, and in the space of just 40 years we've slaughtered every last one of them. 

There's something wrong with Chinese people, all the hokum medicine crap they still believe in, most of which involves unnecessary death and suffering for animals. Their government needs to crack down on the cunts who trade in such commodities, and the backward cretins who think a spoonful of powdered rhino horn is going to make their little yellow willy get bigger. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

There's something wrong with Chinese people, all the hokum medicine crap they still believe in, most of which involves unnecessary death and suffering for animals. Their government needs to crack down on the cunts who trade in such commodities, and the backward cretins who think a spoonful of powdered rhino horn is going to make their little yellow willy get bigger. 

It's not only the Chinks, or the Rhino's. Giraffe are almost gone. There are more Lions outside of Africa than there are in it. Gorillas are on the critical list as so too are many other species, and yet still they are mowing down habitats and/or killing the animals for their by-products. Nobody gives a shit. Not really, and in fact its quite the opposite.  

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's not only the Chinks, or the Rhino's. Giraffe are almost gone. There are more Lions outside of Africa than there are in it. Gorillas are on the critical list as so too are many other species, and yet still they are mowing down habitats and/or killing the animals for their by-products. Nobody gives a shit. Not really, and in fact its quite the opposite.  

Which explains why I have little regard for my own species. If there were more like Dian Fossey in the world, it would be a better place.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm the same, Eric. Perhaps watching tens of thousands of humans being murdered by one another on the news throughout the years has desensitised us to the reality. With animals, however, I've never been able to watch with the same degree of nonchalance. I honestly don't think I could travel to cuntholes with no animal welfare laws such as China or South Korea, and be able to switch off and enjoy the cultural differences while millions of dogs, cats and anything else that is potentially edible are brutally slaughtered by the millions using medieval methods. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Which explains why I have little regard for my own species. If there were more like Dian Fossey in the world, it would be a better place.

Everything will work out fine, once we've colonised on Mars. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I'm the same, Eric. Perhaps watching tens of thousands of humans being murdered by one another on the news throughout the years has desensitised us to the reality. With animals, however, I've never been able to watch with the same degree of nonchalance. I honestly don't think I could travel to cuntholes with no animal welfare laws such as China or South Korea, and be able to switch off and enjoy the cultural differences while millions of dogs, cats and anything else that is potentially edible are brutally slaughtered by the millions using medieval methods. 

Agreed, I couldn't walk past some cunt whipping a donkey without kicking his fucking head in. My holiday would be spent in jail. I'm one of those people who laugh uncontrollably when Spanish matadors get skewered or trampled to death.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

The Rhino's were on tv last night, and for a while I almost thought that the ending would be positive. But no. It's not just about the species, though of course everybody loves the cuddly ones etc. It is mans greed and mans blinkered selfishness that is to blame, and by eradicating one species then a domino effect is the only outcome. There are species that depended upon Rhino shit for example and so of course they will be gone too, as will the birds which rely upon the shit eaters and so on...  

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed, I couldn't walk past some cunt whipping a donkey without kicking his fucking head in. My holiday would be spent in jail. I'm one of those people who laugh uncontrollably when Spanish matadors get skewered or trampled to death.

Absolutely. There's something particularly satisfying about watching a bull which has been tortured to within an inch of its life tear some sadistic, greasy dego another arsehole.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I heard a while back that it's been made illegal to sell dog meat in South Korea, so that's some progress at least, although they didn't mention personal preparation and consumption. I think it was always more of a "street food" anyway.

Can't really blame the Chinks for eating whatever they can get their hands on in that weird commucapitalrepublicocity  they live in.