CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car Parking [again]

colonelkurtz

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Frank said:

I saw Gladys Knight at the Albert Hall last week Tot. I cried in my seat when she sang The Way We Were. 

Are we going to get the boat out again?

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think so Pen, yes.. why not. Let's go around one last time 

That will be nice Frank .. I do feel really sorry for those who do not believe in the boat.

On 02/07/2017 at 7:09 PM, 'eavensabove said:

As I've got kids I always park in the 'Family' parking spaces. Sure, the kids aint with me but that's besides the point. 

You've reproduced? Fucking hell. It's little wonder the human race continues towards an irreversible demise.

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've reproduced? Fucking hell. It's little wonder the human race continues towards an irreversible demise.

Not exactly, no. I took them in. Felt sorry for the little bleeders, what with them not being able to breathe. 

On 02/07/2017 at 6:44 PM, colonelkurtz said:

What the fuck is all this "parent & child" parking spaces bollocks close to store entrances. From what I've seen this morning the parents should be forced to  park at the maximum possible distance from store entrances.Get the fat little fuckers walking off the blubber that every other skankblob seems to have amassed after stuffing the endless supply of shite down their flabby fucking cake holes.  Get inside the store and the fucking morons push the lazy little fuckers round in store trolleys. But then marvel as the lardarsed little cunts leap and move like fucking Usain Bolt as soon as the corner is turned into the Monster Munch and Haribo multi pack aisles. It's time the "Big Four" got their act together and took a leaf out of Mr Ali at the Costcutter store who manages perfectly well without all this namby pamby preferential parking malarkey.

And also what is it with the 300 fucking spak parking bays outside every cinema, hotel, shop.   How many fucking crips do they expect to have out on the road at any one time.  They should be at home building ramps or sat on the sunshine bus going to Scarborough.  Not parking their M3 badly over two parking bays outside Tesco.......or is that just me?