CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Corbyn (again)

Eddie

Sarah Champion was sacked by JC for stating a simple fact that 'there is a problem with Pakistani gangs raping white girls'. However the Labour Party's Naz Shah MP has not been sacked for reweeting that 'those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of #diversity!

This simpleton, cuckold cunt of a Labour leader needs to have a good look at his his party, and his own moral compass. 

The IRA supporting lump of shit is not fit for purpose. But, he is a politician and so probably is.

I would like me to see what his credentials are for being the self-proclaimed leader of the working class. Whoops, I forgot. He doesn't really have any. A career politician who has never had a real job.

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sarah Champion was sacked by JC for stating a simple fact that 'there is a problem with Pakistani gangs raping white girls'. However the Labour Party's Naz Shah MP has not been sacked for reweeting that 'those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of #diversity!

This simpleton, cuckold cunt of a Labour leader needs to have a good look at his his party, and his own moral compass. 

It won't be long before actually reporting Asian men for rape will be a hate crime in itself. Women who defend themselves from Asian men attempting to rape them will be charged with racially motivated assault.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Manky said:

The IRA supporting lump of shit is not fit for purpose. But, he is a politician and so probably is.

I would like me to see what his credentials are for being the self-proclaimed leader of the working class. Whoops, I forgot. He doesn't really have any. A career politician who has never had a real job.

Don't know about being a supporter but he's a political rent boy like the rest of them..say something because it means nothing. ...sure only last month didn't borris tell Europe to go fuck themselves and wernt going to get a penny off the UK. ...now he's looking for his cheque book 

Panzerknacker 

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Don't know about being a supporter but he's a political rent boy like the rest of them..say something because it means nothing. ...sure only last month didn't borris tell Europe to go fuck themselves and wernt going to get a penny off the UK. ...now he's looking for his cheque book 

Panzerknacker 

Why was he 'entertaining' Gerry Adams at the HoC?  Corbyn prefers the enemies of Britain to the British themselves. That is treason.

You cant read into Brexit too much as it is a lot of posturing and jockeying for position at the moment. I still want out.

23 minutes ago, Manky said:

Why was he 'entertaining' Gerry Adams at the HoC?  Corbyn prefers the enemies of Britain to the British themselves. That is treason.

You cant read into Brexit too much as it is a lot of posturing and jockeying for position at the moment. I still want out.

Believe only half of what ya see and none of what ya hear mankers baby 

Panzerknacker 

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Believe only half of what ya see and none of what ya hear mankers baby 

Panzerknacker 

Believe none of what you see and hear until the deal is done. The grown ups know that a bad deal will be their legacy whereas a good deal will be for the benefit of all sides. I do see trouble ahead with treacherous war criminal Blair and the Cleggs and Heseltines of the world. None ate even fit to work at Maccy D:s.