CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Our Future Prime Minister

Guest Lady Penelope

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Anjem Choudary is a known Muslim activist with a history of organizing anti-western  protests despite living in Britain. He actively encourages terrorism and the quote in Alfie's picture certainly seems to fit his views on the subject. It seems you're the one blindly jumping to conclusions here, Bill.

And they let the cunt get away with it for years. Who's fault is that?

3 hours ago, Manky said:

I quote from Mankypedia,

"As the women have an average of 18 children by the age of 22, they will be in the majority in the UK before Strictly Come Dancing airs tonight"

I'd take Sharia law over Strictly Come Dancing anytime. Fucking rubbish. Apparently the hostess had a mini breakdown when talking about Brucie.  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41216667

A load of shit shit a load of. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I hold the same opinion as you on organized religion - a cunt thumping a bible is just as bad as a cunt thumping a Quran - but the statistics show a much larger tradition of extremism on Islam's behalf to Christianity - who are usually just happy standing outside abortion clinics and holding up nasty signs. It all just comes down to clueless wankers believing in an invisible man in the sky, but when one side shows a clear intent to use physical force in order to make their point then they're going to be demonised.

Anjem Choudary is a known Muslim activist with a history of organizing anti-western  protests despite living in Britain. He actively encourages terrorism and the quote in Alfie's picture certainly seems to fit his views on the subject. It seems you're the one blindly jumping to conclusions here, Bill.

Imagine if you got 'Anjem Choudary' and 'Clam Chowder' mixed up Killer? You'd be expecting a serving of a hearty soup in a restaurant and instead you get a few verses from the Koran and then everything explodes!

I remember when I got 'Boris Johnson' and a 'steaming pile of privileged capitalist shit with a side order of corrosive ambition' mixed up.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd take Sharia law over Strictly Come Dancing anytime. Fucking rubbish. Apparently the hostess had a mini breakdown when talking about Brucie.  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41216667

A load of shit shit a load of. 

I saw that on the news. Nothing worse than a dead celebrity for bringing out the fakery.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I hold the same opinion as you on organized religion - a cunt thumping a bible is just as bad as a cunt thumping a Quran - but the statistics show a much larger tradition of extremism on Islam's behalf to Christianity - who are usually just happy standing outside abortion clinics and holding up nasty signs. It all just comes down to clueless wankers believing in an invisible man in the sky, but when one side shows a clear intent to use physical force in order to make their point then they're going to be demonised.

If you can substantiate his claim Muslims will be a majority in the time frame he gives I'll write you a cheque for £50.

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If you can substantiate his claim Muslims will be a majority in the time frame he gives I'll write you a cheque for £50.

Britain shouldn't worry too much about Islam in general. It'll go the way of Christianity. It'll become something observed through traditions rather than a blanket belief.

Obviously the security services need to watch arseholes like Choudary, and yes, there are more radicalised arseholes than previously. But the flip side of this is: Do more Muslim girls go to university, and go on to have careers? Do more Muslim boys go out drinking with white mates? Do more Muslims marry outside Islam? I think so, and these Muslims will bring up the next generation with little interest in the medieval practices of a bunch of mountain dwelling goat herders.

Guest Bill Stickers
59 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Britain shouldn't worry too much about Islam in general. It'll go the way of Christianity. It'll become something observed through traditions rather than a blanket belief.

Obviously the security services need to watch arseholes like Choudary, and yes, there are more radicalised arseholes than previously. But the flip side of this is: Do more Muslim girls go to university, and go on to have careers? Do more Muslim boys go out drinking with white mates? Do more Muslims marry outside Islam? I think so, and these Muslims will bring up the next generation with little interest in the medieval practices of a bunch of mountain dwelling goat herders.

Olly, everything you say is spot on.

However it doesn't fit with the worldview of the average cretin currently inhabiting this forum, and will be ignored.

You can bet next time one stupid individual Muslim in Wolverhampton goes out wearing a sandwich board advocating sharia law though, it will get nominated on here quicker than you can say the word jingoism.

Cue panicky polemics on the death of western values at the hands of the hoardes from the caliphate. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Olly, everything you say is spot on.

However it doesn't fit with the worldview of the average cretin currently inhabiting this forum, and will be ignored.

You can bet next time one stupid individual Muslim in Wolverhampton goes out wearing a sandwich board advocating sharia law though, it will get nominated on here quicker than you can say the word jingoism.

Cue panicky polemics on the death of western values at the hands of the hoardes from the caliphate. 

Inshallah.

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't have to substantiate a thing. That is his own view of the world and a quote from his own mouth. It's what he believes and what he encourages others to act upon. Whether or not it will actually happen like that doesn't change the fact that he used it as the basis of his argument to influence others into acting in a specific way that he deems appropriate.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't have to substantiate a thing. That is his own view of the world and a quote from his own mouth. It's what he believes and what he encourages others to act upon. Whether or not it will actually happen like that doesn't change the fact that he used it as the basis of his argument to influence others into acting in a specific way that he deems appropriate.

If you even got close to believing it, he's done what he wanted and you're a victim of terror. 

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

If you even got close to believing it, he's done what he wanted and you're a victim of terror. 

I don't believe it for a second, but I do believe it shines light on one of those many problems of Islam that you mentioned in your earlier post - this one being that there are respected figures in the religion that are happy to preach false facts in order to influence how others in said religion will act.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't believe it for a second, but I do believe it shines light on one of those many problems of Islam that you mentioned in your earlier post - this one being that there are respected figures in the religion that are happy to preach false facts in order to influence how others in said religion will act.

Roadkill you seem like a half decent bloke. I wouldn't buy you a pint, but I'd consider getting you a half in. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And I'm desperate enough to hold you to that offer in the unlikely event that we ever meet.

I don't drink in the kind of establishment that serves Tenants on tap. On second thought I don't think this will work, sorry to get your hopes up. 

Guest Ollyboro
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

One of the problems with Islam is that there's no central authority, like the Pope, to keep the cunts in line and tell them who to hate. Instead, there's thousands of cunts running mosques giving their own interpretation of the Koran. As a white Protestant I consider myself lucky to have the Archbish of Cant and Her Maj to give me guidance. Although, unlike Liz, I'd never let a dying Greek ponce stick one up my shitter (insert own Frank gag).

So what Johnny Muzz needs is a sort of Pope. Who better but ex-Pope Ratzinger? He's been at a loose end since he knocked the poping game on the head. And he already hates poofs and Jews AND can supply one of his old poping dresses for his new Superimam uniform. I wrote to Abu Hamza at Belmarsh prison  asking for 1) His opinion on the subject, and 2) Asking if he'd be free to join the Nunthorpe Players in their Christmas panto of Peter Pan. Alas, it appears the mad cunt was extradited years ago.

17 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

One of the problems with Islam is that there's no central authority, like the Pope, to keep the cunts in line and tell them who to hate. Instead, there's thousands of cunts running mosques giving their own interpretation of the Koran. As a white Protestant I consider myself lucky to have the Archbish of Cant and Her Maj to give me guidance. Although, unlike Liz, I'd never let a dying Greek ponce stick one up my shitter (insert own Frank gag).

So what Johnny Muzz needs is a sort of Pope. Who better but ex-Pope Ratzinger? He's been at a loose end since he knocked the poping game on the head. And he already hates poofs and Jews AND can supply one of his old poping dresses for his new Superimam uniform. I wrote to Abu Hamza at Belmarsh prison  asking for 1) His opinion on the subject, and 2) Asking if he'd be free to join the Nunthorpe Players in their Christmas panto of Peter Pan. Alas, it appears the mad cunt was extradited years ago.

Well I can only assume that he would be more than happy to accept your request had he been in the position to do so. Perhaps you should visit your local mosque with this plan. Considering the many parallels between Christianity and Islam - pedophilia and the others that you have already mentioned - I think you might be onto something here.

You may have single-handedly solved this entire problem, Olly. Just make sure you get a cut of the profits when this all comes about - these religious cunts are as tight as their quireboys when it comes to actually paying for services - don't fall for any of that "we'll make you a saint/prophet" bollocks.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Choudery is banged up. Thankfully....

His deportation is now paramount......

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Choudery is banged up. Thankfully....

His deportation is now paramount......

Tell me Punkape, what's it like being wanked off by someone with a hook?