CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being Unable To Unsee Something

Ape™️

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

I was at Knowlsiey safari park when an elephant shoved it's trunk up an unsuspecting baboon's arse. The baboon began to sing Bach's St Mathews Passion whilst hyenas served afternoon tea to disabled Albanian prostitutes....

lol.

Fucl off.

I wish I had seen that.  It is a lot more plausible that some of the shit posted on here.  Testicles and high heeled shoes indeed.  lol

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

There's a lot of gore websites and the like, even just searching "industrial accidents at work" can be pretty nasty... apart from when people get caught on drive shafts and smashed into the ground at the end of every rotation... I always find that hilarious. Back when I first started checking out gore sites there was a video of a guy who'd had his jaw ripped off in some sort of accident, he was in a surgery room with doctors rushing around and shouting at each other with this big hole where his mouth had been, fully conscious and  crying in pain. Pretty nasty.

Unless it was Frank

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but it has had three 'likes' from members with a sense of humour. You have had one 'like' for your response. Tell me, does Alfie make model helicopters?.

No. I used to fly a real one from the back of my imaginary super yacht. It was easier to get ashore.