CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I.O.W. Transgenderoids.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I got wind of this story last week and as I can't be arsed to scour The Topics in order to see if it's already been mentioned, here goes:  Parents on the Isle of Wight have been labelled as transphobic and likened to ISIS for removing their 8 year old from its school, due to their being another 8 year old freak in attendance who was being paraded in class as a little boy one day and as a little girl the next. That may have been acceptable when Punkers was a kid, but I for one are with the 'normal' parents and they deserve credit despite they be Christians.  As for the 'facts' about the freak, they are for the quacks to establish, but to expect a normal child of tender & influential years to be subjected to cross dressing activities other than at Christmas panto's is something which has to be discouraged in a classroom. The freak would have been  pelted with milk bottles (at the very least) whenever I went to skool, and that would have been by my teacher let alone the other inmates. If some adult cunt wants to trangender it up, then what the fuck, but an eight year old, I ask you, or am I just trying to be human?     

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4889696/Christian-parents-labelled-bigots-school-gender-issue.html

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I got wind of this story last week and as I can't be arsed to scour The Topics in order to see if it's already been mentioned, here goes:  Parents on the Isle of Wight have been labelled as transphobic and likened to ISIS for removing their 8 year old from its school, due to their being another 8 year old freak in attendance who was being paraded in class as a little boy one day and as a little girl the next. That may have been acceptable when Punkers was a kid, but I for one are with the 'normal' parents and they deserve credit despite they be Christians.  As for the 'facts' about the freak, they are for the quacks to establish, but to expect a normal child of tender & influential years to be subjected to cross dressing activities other than at Christmas panto's is something which has to be discouraged in a classroom. The freak would have been  pelted with milk bottles (at the very least) whenever I went to skool, and that would have been by my teacher let alone the other inmates. If some adult cunt wants to trangender it up, then what the fuck, but an eight year old, I ask you, or am I just trying to be human?     

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4889696/Christian-parents-labelled-bigots-school-gender-issue.html

I had Rat Junior moved to another desk as he was sitting next to a total thicko in his reception class. I didn't give a fuck about anyone's sensibilities at the time

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I had Rat Junior moved to another desk as he was sitting next to a total thicko in his reception class. I didn't give a fuck about anyone's sensibilities at the time

A wise move. Who's he sat next to now?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Don't they still use a whicker man on the Isle of Whites?

Racist cunts, the lot of them.

If not, then they should. It's a pointless place and should be given to the French in exchange for Paris. 

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Does that mean the Isle of Man is sexist?

I guess so, though I don't know many women with three legs, other than those who are being fucked left right & centre. The Isle of Man needs looking at. A strange place indeed if you ask me. The Scots should invade it. I would give the "Fish People" Salmon &  Sturgeon something to get their teeth into.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. And the freaks will not be happy until it is renamed, The Isle of non specific gender. Similarly Manky will soon be living in a city called AmbiguousChester.

And we'll all be living in the United Gendernonconformistdom

Guest Lady Penelope

Commonsense from good christians .. normal folk who know that the universe was made by a man called god who rested on the seventh day and later fathered a child with a 14 year old virgin who was married to a bloke called joseph and this child was executed at 33 years of age but came back to life 3 days later.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

And we'll all be living in the United Gendernonconformistdom

You can count me out. Being not of this world, I shall never conform to transgenderalization. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Commonsense from good christians .. normal folk who know that the universe was made by a man called god who rested on the seventh day and later fathered a child with a 14 year old virgin who was married to a bloke called joseph and this child was executed at 33 years of age but came back to life 3 days later.

Get away with you. Honestly, the books that you read. Everybody knows that we were begat from aliens in Rochdale. 14 year old virgins, are just a myth (in my neck of the woods)  

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Get away with you. Honestly, the books that you read. Everybody knows that we were begat from aliens in Rochdale. 14 year old virgins, are just a myth (in my neck of the woods)  

Back in the day 14 year old girls who were not married and who were not virgins tended to get stoned. These days 14 year old girls often seem to be stoned regardless.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Back in the day 14 year old girls who were not married and who were not virgins tended to get stoned. These days 14 year old girls often seem to be stoned regardless.

Do they get stoned by the locals? Most Christians that I've heard about used to be!

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You can count me out. Being not of this world, I shall never conform to transgenderalization. 

It is reasonable to believe that you are gender neutral just like Nimble  Mrs Petigrew's  cat.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

It is reasonable to believe that you are gender neutral just like Nimble  Mrs Petigrew's  cat.

Well, if what I have between my legs is anything to go by, then I am an Androidite. 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Well, if what I have between my legs is anything to go by, then I am an Androidite. 

You may be windows .. Steve Jobs had an iPrick between his legs.

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Crossroads was shit when Meg Mortimer went out of it, wasn't it?