CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crucifix wearers

Stubby Pecker

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sorry quince for any perceived duplication. I'm not cunting Catholics just the deluded fools who wear one to prove theres something more about them than their grubby exterior. I'm happy to pay you handsomely for your editorial input in brown lozenges that dissolve slowly on the tongue- open wide 

What about crucifix tats?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sorry quince for any perceived duplication. I'm not cunting Catholics just the deluded fools who wear one to prove theres something more about them than their grubby exterior. I'm happy to pay you handsomely for your editorial input in brown lozenges that dissolve slowly on the tongue- open wide 

Not so fast! 

Stubby Pecker: grassing. Explain yourself.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Not so fast! 

Stubby Pecker: grassing. Explain yourself.

I've done nothing naughty whatsoever so won't be part of your kangaroo court style justice that you've been using to ride roughshod over the corner of late. 

I've always respected your forthright opinions and lack of toadying but during your time in lock down lots has changed here, for the good of the corner. Get with the times Quincy, stick with the winning team

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've done nothing naughty whatsoever so won't be part of your kangaroo court style justice that you've been using to ride roughshod over the corner of late. 

I've always respected your forthright opinions and lack of toadying but during your time in lock down lots has changed here, for the good of the corner. Get with the times Quincy, stick with the winning team

Ride roughshod! 

Anyway, my legal career is over. 

On 29/09/2017 at 9:08 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Not your stereotypical god squad member or your nan but the grotty fucks who wear it to show off or try to indicate there's something more about them than is blatantly obvious. I don't even include those who have one as a fashion accessory- they're just thick sheep. I base much of this on a saggy old bat I have the misfortune to have to share the same work place with. Not yet 50, looks closer to 60, covered in brand new visible tats to go with her guttural accent, already a granny to several multi coloured future leaches on society and crucifix always on display. No love you're not a Christian you're just stupid. Certain lung cancer awaits

"Multi coloured future leaches on society". You fucking self righteous rascist prick.    I have ethnically  diverse tattoo sporting members of my family and they are not leaches on society.  They probably contribute more in tax and national insurance in one month than you do in a year at you job down at Greggs were you are employed to  wank off into the custard creams using a picture of Frank as your only stimulus.

fucking racist prick.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

"Multi coloured future leaches on society". You fucking self righteous rascist prick.    I have ethnically  diverse tattoo sporting members of my family and they are not leaches on society.  They probably contribute more in tax and national insurance in one month than you do in a year at you job down at Greggs were you are employed to  wank off into the custard creams using a picture of Frank as your only stimulus.

fucking racist prick.

Cheers for that.

What was it you spent 6 weeks banned for?