CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crucifix wearers

Stubby Pecker

Not your stereotypical god squad member or your nan but the grotty fucks who wear it to show off or try to indicate there's something more about them than is blatantly obvious. I don't even include those who have one as a fashion accessory- they're just thick sheep. I base much of this on a saggy old bat I have the misfortune to have to share the same work place with. Not yet 50, looks closer to 60, covered in brand new visible tats to go with her guttural accent, already a granny to several multi coloured future leaches on society and crucifix always on display. No love you're not a Christian you're just stupid. Certain lung cancer awaits

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not your stereotypical god squad member or your nan but the grotty fucks who wear it to show off or try to indicate there's something more about them than is blatantly obvious. I don't even include those who have one as a fashion accessory- they're just thick sheep. I base much of this on a saggy old bat I have the misfortune to have to share the same work place with. Not yet 50, looks closer to 60, covered in brand new visible tats to go with her guttural accent, already a granny to several multi coloured future leaches on society and crucifix always on display. No love you're not a Christian you're just stupid. Certain lung cancer awaits

This nom muddles cause and effect, creating a wonderfully rich pile of fucking shite. I'm going to go out on a limb here and surmise that it is because of you.

2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

This nom muddles cause and effect, creating a wonderfully rich pile of fucking shite. I'm going to go out on a limb here and surmise that it is because of you.

I'm going to summarise that you're shortly going to have you're potential morning turd shoved back up your colon by Punkapes aids infested cock encased in the 12" black cock dildo he slips over it as his tiddly little willy wouldn't touch the sides. 

This has touched a metaphorical sore point rather than the very real one you're about to experience from your dial a boyfriend, suggesting you wear a Christian cross or more likely have one as a tattoo.   

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I saw a slag pushing a double pushchair with one white child and on brown one Stub.

"One black one

One white one

And one with a bit of shite on... "

I didn't sing

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've covered Catholics already. 

What in hades are you playing at? Kindly take a little more imaginative effort in targeting another pack of cunts, though admittedly one would be hard pushed to find a worse lot of bomb-tinkering peedos, so on fairness 2 noms are the least they deserve. Can you not make it a bit better though? Is this more of a bling nomination?

You're clearly confused and in need of a very well paid editor. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think anybody wearing some ornamental jewelry around their necks are cunts.  If they must wear something it should be a fucking noose!  

I wear an ankh that Mrs Baws bought me many years ago as a symbol of my sexual prowess. I would wear a necklace made from the skulls of my vanquished enemies but I reckon even the stupidest Plod might rumble that. If CSI has taught us anything, it's that trophy taking is for losers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wear an ankh that Mrs Baws bought me many years ago as a symbol of my sexual prowess. I would wear a necklace made from the skulls of my vanquished enemies but I reckon even the stupidest Plod might rumble that. If CSI has taught us anything, it's that trophy taking is for losers.

Trophies are to be EARNED!  Getting one just for participating......for cunts!  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Beware the spunk-torch!

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think anybody wearing some ornamental jewelry around their necks are cunts.  If they must wear something it should be a fucking noose!  

Old Bertie Pierpoint used to put necklaces around coves necks

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your place of work sounds marvellously dickensian stubbers ...do you ladle soup from a large iron pot to the great unwashed?

Panzerknacker 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your place of work sounds marvellously dickensian stubbers ...do you ladle soup from a large iron pot to the great unwashed?

Panzerknacker 

Pansy! Long time no see/speak. I'm (slightly) embarrassed to admit I've missed you. How's it going, you painfully thick Irish cunt?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

unless you're nicking a trophy wife CB.

Or nipples off a fat dog

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm impressed with your response. More impressive is that you're out of bed before 7pm.

I'll have ya know I'm out of the leaba since 10 of the clock this morning...catching up on my laundry ..strictly has just finished and I'm about ready to hit the town and make whoopee with whatever willing cailín falls for me rakish brogue. .what about yourself. .usual quiet evening of cans and tabs and microwave chips?

Panzerknacker 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'll have ya know I'm out of the leaba since 10 of the clock this morning...catching up on my laundry ..strictly has just finished and I'm about ready to hit the town and make whoopee with whatever willing cailín falls for me rakish brogue. .what about yourself. .usual quiet evening of cans and tabs and microwave chips?

Panzerknacker 

With your spelling and womanising reputation, surely you meant 'labia'.

On 29 September 2017 at 9:59 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've covered Catholics already. 

What in hades are you playing at? Kindly take a little more imaginative effort in targeting another pack of cunts, though admittedly one would be hard pushed to find a worse lot of bomb-tinkering peedos, so on fairness 2 noms are the least they deserve. Can you not make it a bit better though? Is this more of a bling nomination?

You're clearly confused and in need of a very well paid editor. 

Sorry quince for any perceived duplication. I'm not cunting Catholics just the deluded fools who wear one to prove theres something more about them than their grubby exterior. I'm happy to pay you handsomely for your editorial input in brown lozenges that dissolve slowly on the tongue- open wide