CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reporters who shout questions at people as they enter or leave No. 10 Downing Street

Cuntybaws

On 05/10/2017 at 1:18 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Seriously, do these thick-as-pigshit cunts actually believe they'll ever get an answer? And who do they think they're impressing with their pointless shouting, er, I mean, their cutting edge journalism skills?

"Foreign Secretary, do you think the Prime Minister should resign?" shrilled some no-mark harpy today.

Just once I wish someone would turn round and reply, "Fuck you, you stupid cunt, here's my boot up right up your crusty cunt." I tell you, if BoJo came out with that one live on air he'd be guaranteed my fucking vote!

wsjwdhGRjfViGjk-800x450-noPad.jpg?149328

I fucking hate this cunt Laura Cuntsberg..... asking stupid fucking questions as people leave no 10 like....... Mrs May, do you think a pertracted trade talk with Brussels strengthens your hand in negotiations to get a better deal for the uk in the Brexit divorce, and also provides a better platform for retaining power and control in the government because a snap election would be staved off due to the perceived economic stability of Britain  during these turbulent times which lends itself to you keeping your post a little longer?   

Mrs May....... fuck off cunt.

On 05/10/2017 at 5:26 PM, Jiggerycock said:

It's straight out of the' Roger Cook / Matt Allwright' playbook.

The whole point is to be ignored.

I mean what could be more undignified than a representative of Her Majesty's Government bawling unintelligible shite across Downing Street? John Pienaar doesn't expect an answer and would cack himself if he got one frankly. It's more he can point out how evasive the politician is and 'Look! Look! Theresa May secretly thinks Boris is a cunt but, short of doing the wanker sign at me across Downing Street, she's too scared to admit it! See! I fucking told you!'

That's the subtext here.

I figure the sub text is....how much of a fucking ego trip have the hacks got to shout out an inane quick fire question to the PM as she walks three yards into her limo...and the hack get a lobbon if she even remotely looks up.   The sub text being, they think they are more in favour than the other hacks if she acknowledges them no matter how slightly.   Look at me , look at me, I'm on telly, and she saw me and hear me shout her name.    Set of cunts the lot of them and none bigger than that Laura Cuntsberg, who now for her own ego and status has got 24 hour security protection since she was roundly booed and hissed at the Labour Party conference and received death threats.  Most likely written by herself !!! Self important bitch.