CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reporters who shout questions at people as they enter or leave No. 10 Downing Street

Cuntybaws

Seriously, do these thick-as-pigshit cunts actually believe they'll ever get an answer? And who do they think they're impressing with their pointless shouting, er, I mean, their cutting edge journalism skills?

"Foreign Secretary, do you think the Prime Minister should resign?" shrilled some no-mark harpy today.

Just once I wish someone would turn round and reply, "Fuck you, you stupid cunt, here's my boot up right up your crusty cunt." I tell you, if BoJo came out with that one live on air he'd be guaranteed my fucking vote!

wsjwdhGRjfViGjk-800x450-noPad.jpg?149328

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

No worse than cunts on talk shows that ask questions then proceed to talk over the cunt trying to answer the question.

Cunts who are asked the questions don’t answer the question or change the agenda......

More superfluous nonsense from yourself.....

You can fuck off as well....

lol.

53 minutes ago, nocti said:

I wasn't aware that the two were mutually exclusive.

They aren't. I meant that what I had perceived as special-needs type speech turns out to be a bastardised jock accent disguised as harvey price telling mummy his nappy needs changing.

I'm not a great fan of Kuenssberg.

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cunts who are asked the questions don’t answer the question or change the agenda......

lol.

Your unswerving ability to post nonsense such as this, making yourself sound like a complete fucking imbecile, is staggering.

Guest Snatch
45 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Especially representatives of the Catholic church.

It's straight out of the' Roger Cook / Matt Allwright' playbook.

The whole point is to be ignored.

I mean what could be more undignified than a representative of Her Majesty's Government bawling unintelligible shite across Downing Street? John Pienaar doesn't expect an answer and would cack himself if he got one frankly. It's more he can point out how evasive the politician is and 'Look! Look! Theresa May secretly thinks Boris is a cunt but, short of doing the wanker sign at me across Downing Street, she's too scared to admit it! See! I fucking told you!'

That's the subtext here.

Guest Piston
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Seriously, do these thick-as-pigshit cunts actually believe they'll ever get an answer? And who do they think they're impressing with their pointless shouting, er, I mean, their cutting edge journalism skills?

"Foreign Secretary, do you think the Prime Minister should resign?" shrilled some no-mark harpy today.

Just once I wish someone would turn round and reply, "Fuck you, you stupid cunt, here's my boot up right up your crusty cunt." I tell you, if BoJo came out with that one live on air he'd be guaranteed my fucking vote!

wsjwdhGRjfViGjk-800x450-noPad.jpg?149328

Spot on.

The self-serving cunts are hoping to generate a moment of street theatre, in order to get themselves noticed/generate a newsworthy moment. Useless nobs.

"Once the reporter becomes part of the story it's all fucked."

Laura Lobgob is an acknowledged cunt. Your picture, revealing her false Groucho Marx eyebrows, is proof positive.

3 hours ago, scotty said:

I note that you've opted to illustrate your point with Laura Kuenssberg, bawsy. Now there's an accent to grapple with, apparently she's a jock but she sounds like a retard.

I'll raise you Orla Guerin  - what the fuck mangled up accent is that ? ..  she hails from from Dub ..  but all I know is she scares the shite outta' me whenever she comes on the telly reporting from war torn here , there and every fecking where.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I mean what could be more undignified than a representative of Her Majesty's Government bawling unintelligible shite across Downing Street?

The one and only thing Donald Trump has in his favour is his complete and utter open contempt for the hypocrites of the press. If it's a man he  questions his sexuality, and if it's a woman he accuses her of being on the blob. The cunts don't like it when someone gets personal back.

4 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

I'll raise you Orla Guerin  - what the fuck mangled up accent is that ? ..  she hails from from Dub ..  but all I know is she scares the shite outta' me whenever she comes on the telly reporting from war torn here , there and every fecking where.

The Guerin cunt's on the podium for sure, but Lyse Doucet wins the gold by a country fucking mile. Apparently her accent is "Acadian", some weird Canadian dialect. As if we haven't got enough immigrants coming over here and taking our jobs already.

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Guerin cunt's on the podium for sure, but Lyse Doucet wins the gold by a country fucking mile. Apparently her accent is "Acadian", some weird Canadian dialect. As if we haven't got enough immigrants coming over here and taking our jobs already.

I love old 'oral' Orla. She was incisive enough that old Not on Yahoo had her transferred out of Israel. Apparently he chatted to fellow cushions, Yentob and Aaranovitch at the BBC to make it happen. Not that the media is controlled by soft furnishings or anything

23 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

I'm in total awe of that woman, she must have balls the size of melons (she certainly ain't got any on her chest) to hang around those war zones waiting to have her tits blown off.

On 5 October 2017 at 3:41 PM, scotty said:

I note that you've opted to illustrate your point with Laura Kuenssberg, bawsy. Now there's an accent to grapple with, apparently she's a jock but she sounds like a retard.

Laura Kuenssberg, cunt like an iceberg...

This wonky faced sea hag makes my piss boil. A little nugget is she must have had to lick the sweaty ball sacks of more than one bbc exec to have got the gig. Come on ISIS do us a favour. 

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Laura Kuenssberg, cunt like an iceberg...

This wonky faced sea hag makes my piss boil. A little nugget is she must have had to lick the sweaty ball sacks of more than one bbc exec to have got the gig. Come on ISIS do us a favour. 

Tectonic spacktivity