CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ryan Gosling

Roadkill

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I love cunts like this in history Stubble. I mean, it would dull if they were all wrinkly slags like Mother Theresa

I think I'd probably draw the line at some of his "antics" that his superiors put down to him being a bugger on the bottle, whereas in reality he was a psychopathic sadist into corpse fucking and all sorts. "I know what lads after I've tortured and raped these Jews I going to inject them with strychnine and watch them die, as entertainment" I wonder what his mates said when asked this. Nice to know he went out in a similar way.

4 hours ago, Spanky said:

I just watched this pile of fucking shite and this is the most justified nom for ages. Nearly three hours of the gerbil faced cunt looking at smog and then a random cameo from Deckard left me kind of hoping someone would retire me. 

Harrison Ford isn't very good at showing emotion, seeing that only his forehead and chin can move, but he makes Gosling look like a fucking mannequin.