CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Altrincham Grammar Schools for Girls

Guest judgetwi

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I make you right Doc. No cunt is going to pay hard cash for all this PC bullshit. It’s only the proles who need brainwashing, only the proles who need to be kept in line.

People do pay cash for this and other  bullshit hence the independent "religious schools" devoted to brainwashing children.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

People do pay cash for this and other  bullshit hence the independent "religious schools" devoted to brainwashing children.

Show me a faith school , where cunts pay to send their brats, that has a “gender identity workshop” and that’s a school that will have no pupils by Friday.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Having looked at their site they seem to be a fairly ordinary school otherwise and it is fuck all to do with you anyway.

It’s the “otherwise” that is in question here and i’m making it to do with me. If you don’t like it you know all the train timetables so jump under the next one.