CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Altrincham Grammar Schools for Girls

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

This bunch of cunts have decided that their pupils can no longer be referred to as “girls” in case it makes some poof or lezzer cry. In a classic example of Orwellian doublethink they have also decided to retain the dreaded G word in their title. 

I looked up their website and find that on Jan 29th Year 8 will be attending:

” A Sexuality and Gender Identity Workshop with Brook”

Presumably Brook is some fucked up dirty tranny pervert cunt. No doubt they call this “education” but I have another name for it.

Coming to a school near you soon.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This bunch of cunts have decided that their pupils can no longer be referred to as “girls” in case it makes some poof or lezzer cry. In a classic example of Orwellian doublethink they have also decided to retain the dreaded G word in their title. 

Presumably Brook is some fucked up dirty tranny pervert cunt. No doubt they call this “education” but I have another name for it.

Penelope is very familiar with Altrincham.

WTF is a ” A Sexuality and Gender Identity Workshop with Brook”? Then again I'm not sure if I want to know.

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I looked up their web site too, and there are so many of them in burqas that I can't tell what sex they are. Brook has a difficult job ahead.

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Judge, admitting to looking at a girls school website (unless you're a prospective parent) isn't a great idea. Be careful. 

Guest judgetwi
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Judge, admitting to looking at a girls school website (unless you're a prospective parent) isn't a great idea. Be careful. 

I’ll just tell the coppers i’m a tranny looking for a job. They can’t touch me then. Have you got a suitable tranny name for me ?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’ll just tell the coppers i’m a tranny looking for a job. They can’t touch me then. Have you got a suitable tranny name for me ?

Albert?

Guest judgetwi
46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I looked up their web site too, and there are so many of them in burqas that I can't tell what sex they are. Brook has a difficult job ahead.

Well I didn’t see any peacefuls but I did see a couple of unfeminine looking girls. I’m sure Brook could make something of them. I believe there’s a name for that sort of thing.

Just now, Punkape said:

Transgender people are perverts plain and simple.

We are now terrified of upsetting perverts and schools invite them to lecture to children....

We are slowly evolving into Sodom and Gomorrah.

Indeed - and all the arse banditry you indulge in is expediting the situation. Fucking poof.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I would hope this workshop is voluntary and parents are consented as to whether they want their children to attend. If this is the case, then cock choppers can be left  to get on with it.

If not, they can stick it up their own arse once it is surgically removed. 

All such operations taking place at the collapsing NHS.....whilst ordinary cunts await hip-replacements, cataract removal etc etc....