CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ungrateful Fucking Bastards

Guest judgetwi

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

It would appear the consensus on here is , you're a drug taking bullshitting arse surfer.

Whatever. You are not improving my meal. Fuck off you tedious cunt, my food is cracking , enjoy your dogs bowl of monster munch ‘n’ beans.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Whatever. You are not improving my meal. Fuck off you tedious cunt, my food is cracking , enjoy your dogs bowl of monster munch ‘n’ beans.

Here Mings, Tarzan wants you to jump his bones as he is in full-on arse licking mode tonight. Choke on your meal, you cunt.

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:36 PM, judgetwi said:

Picture this. Last Sunday, 4pm i’m on the way back from the local shops. On the other side of the road is some old dear shuffling along and crying “please help me, please help me , somebody help me.” It was fucking pitiful I tell you.

Now most women carry a bag of some sort and there was no bag so my first thought was........ this old Doris has been mugged and some fucking bastard has legged it with her bag. So I cross over the road and, in my best sympathetic snowflake voice I say:

” what’s up darling?.......what’s the matter?”

She looked me straight in the face and said, “ fucking go to hell!”

Charming. So for once in my life I try to be a do gooder and this is the shit I have to put up with from this ungrateful old crone.

No wonder no cunt wants to “get involved” these days. What a fucking world eh?

She probably wasn't expecting a black face to loom up in front of her.

Maybe she thought you were going to ravish her?

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Here Mings, Tarzan wants you to jump his bones as he is in full-on arse licking mode tonight. Choke on your meal, you cunt.

Does he indeed. A simple “bon appetit” would have been fine.

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Tonight , fender, I have prepared a lobster/scallop mussaman curry, half coconut milk base half fish stock base prepared with the roast lobster shell. I plan to wolf this in precisely 6 minutes with an appley New Zealand Riesling, but not before whetting my hunger with a blast of lemon haze via my new Arizer Air II. If that is being a junkie, you can suck my dick and die of aids.

Substitute all those ingredients with scat, a dozen types of spunk, a gallon of piss and a few used condons encrusted with your shite and blood more like. 

Bon appetite

lol lol fuck off 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Substitute all those ingredients with scat, a dozen types of spunk, a gallon of piss and a few used condons encrusted with your shite and blood more like. 

Bon appetite

lol lol fuck off 

IE- as if you vomited in my wok. Just a normal wok, that carried no secondary meaning.