CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ungrateful Fucking Bastards

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Picture this. Last Sunday, 4pm i’m on the way back from the local shops. On the other side of the road is some old dear shuffling along and crying “please help me, please help me , somebody help me.” It was fucking pitiful I tell you.

Now most women carry a bag of some sort and there was no bag so my first thought was........ this old Doris has been mugged and some fucking bastard has legged it with her bag. So I cross over the road and, in my best sympathetic snowflake voice I say:

” what’s up darling?.......what’s the matter?”

She looked me straight in the face and said, “ fucking go to hell!”

Charming. So for once in my life I try to be a do gooder and this is the shit I have to put up with from this ungrateful old crone.

No wonder no cunt wants to “get involved” these days. What a fucking world eh?

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Picture this. Last Sunday, 4pm i’m on the way back from the local shops. On the other side of the road is some old dear shuffling along and crying “please help me, please help me , somebody help me.” It was fucking pitiful I tell you.

Now most women carry a bag of some sort and there was no bag so my first thought was........ this old Doris has been mugged and some fucking bastard has legged it with her bag. So I cross over the road and, in my best sympathetic snowflake voice I say:

Charming. So for once in my life I try to be a do gooder and this is the shit I have to put up with from this ungrateful old crone.

Yeah sorry. That was Pen. She managed to climb out the toilet window again. She keeps pretending to take her lorazepam 

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Should have punched yourself in the face and phoned the Police. Tell them she lashed out at you and enjoy knowing she'll spend the rest of her miserable days in a care home with supposed Alzheimer's.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

These insipid fucking cunts are everywhere.  As Fends mentioned, you open a door, and they can't be bothered to say thank you.  They drop something, you pick it up for them, and they walk away without basic acknowledgement of the kind gesture... give them the last biscuit and they point their arse at you and let one rip!  Cunts, I tell you...they're all cunts! 

12 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Maybe she took one look at that awful heart diseased kebab you was eating and thought, fuck this, this man is no doubt a fucking cunt. You never know, it might be as simple as that. Terrible world we live in.

I was thinking much the same thing.

One cannot fault her character assessment abilities given her age and such a limited exposure to our friend here, not to mention her Chaucerian turn of phrase.

Not a cunt.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Maybe she took one look at that awful heart diseased kebab you was eating and thought, fuck this, this man is no doubt a fucking cunt. You never know, it might be as simple as that. Terrible world we live in.

Kebab? Sober? On a Sunday afternoon? I’m not a fucking chav you know. If I was I would have set my dog on the cow.

On 13/02/2018 at 11:36 PM, judgetwi said:

Maybe you should’ve put your greasy little micro penis away after you’d finished pissing in the street before you approached her. 

Pile of shit. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 13/02/2018 at 11:36 PM, judgetwi said:

You probably tried to fuck her.

58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You seem to have morphed into the biggest pig shit thick fucker these pages have seen for many a while, making the likes of dross and welsh_cunt look like your intellectual betters. I'll put it down to bad class A's and at least half a bottle of not very good whiskey. 

Get a fucking grip.  

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Maybe you should’ve put your greasy little micro penis away after you’d finished pissing in the street before you approached her. 

Pile of shit. 

Phallophilia. An unfortunate psychological condition which doesn’t necessarily make you bent....or so I have read.

Of course you may love cock up the bum so that’s not a problem.

None of my business really.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Geriatrophilia. An unfortunate psychological condition which, even in the world of the snowflake, is socially unacceptable.

I would seek professional help if I were you.

......or hang yourself.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Geriatrophilia. An unfortunate psychological condition which, even in the world of the snowflake, is socially unacceptable.

......or hang yourself.

......or hang yourself.........Always thought you had a likeness to Roy Bean.

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

......or hang yourself.........Always thought you had a likeness to Roy Bean.

Judge Bean was a poof. I prefer “ Bloody Judge Jeffries”. Nobody fucked about with that cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You seem to have morphed into the biggest pig shit thick fucker these pages have seen for many a while, making the likes of dross and welsh_cunt look like your intellectual betters. I'll put it down to bad class A's and at least half a bottle of not very good whiskey. 

Get a fucking grip.  

What’s this “morphed” shite?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

......or hang yourself.

Fender liked this post.....and it was a cracker.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You feeling like a toughie tonight Mings. Go on then, pick another vein for your spaced out adrenaline rush.

Tonight , fender, I have prepared a lobster/scallop mussaman curry, half coconut milk base half fish stock base prepared with the roast lobster shell. I plan to wolf this in precisely 6 minutes with an appley New Zealand Riesling, but not before whetting my hunger with a blast of lemon haze via my new Arizer Air II. If that is being a junkie, you can suck my dick and die of aids.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Tonight , fender, I have prepared a lobster/scallop mussaman curry, half coconut milk base half fish stock base prepared with the roast lobster shell. I plan to wolf this in precisely 6 minutes with an appley New Zealand Riesling, but not before whetting my hunger with a blast of lemon haze via my new Arizer Air II. If that is being a junkie, you can suck my dick and die of aids.

It would appear the consensus on here is , you're a drug taking bullshitting arse surfer.