CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sinks too high to wash your cock and balls

Stubby Pecker

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

To rid yourself completely of the smell of cheesy bellend and rancid gooch completely Stubby, I would suggest that you also brush your teeth at least twice a day. 

I'll do it completely completely

I assume you savages in the midlands have resorted to cannibalism now with this snow, eating your pets and rats (same thing?) at the very least

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't knock uncle ape on days like this scrote. With his fleet of choppers he can pick up booze and fags from the shop or ferry essential supplies to snow bound friends, if he's got any 

I will knock whoever I like, whenever I like Stibbly, it is CC. Whilst I have your attention, I don't much care for your avatar. It doesn't reflect my mental image of you. Any chance you could change it for a pair of piss flaps, Joan Collins circa 1992 would be good

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll do it completely completely

I assume you savages in the midlands have resorted to cannibalism now with this snow, eating your pets and rats (same thing?) at the very least

I got to go to Cirencester tomorrow Stubby, fuck knows how I am going to get up the air balloon hill in this atrocious weather. I will take  a couple of Brown Siberian hamsters with me just in case I get snowed in and need survival rations. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I will knock whoever I like, whenever I like Stibbly, it is CC. Whilst I have your attention, I don't much care for your avatar. It doesn't reflect my mental image of you. Any chance you could change it for a pair of piss flaps, Joan Collins circa 1992 would be good

I wonder if in his minds eye that's what Stubbers really wishes he looked like Scrotes.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I believe our friend gurt tried the pissing piss flaps avatar and lasted about 10 mins thanks to roops outrage at such awful sights on the interweb

Guest Erroreptile404
21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unlike women and poofs, I have the ability to go for more than 24 hours without a shower or bath. However, I make it a case to give my cock and balls a splash of warm water on the occasions when I don't, to avoid the cheesy bellend and stench of sack and gooch sweat. My home sink is just the right height for this vital function but those that are too high are a plague on mankind. Sort your shit out Cirencester leisure centre or I'll continue to use your drinking fountains. 

That's cos you're a short arsed twat with a micro penis LOL! Try washing it in a bird bath.

fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If the smell is that bad, she may not come around again. 

Training is a slow process.  The strongest athletes in the world didn't get that way with one workout.