CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sinks too high to wash your cock and balls

Stubby Pecker

Unlike women and poofs, I have the ability to go for more than 24 hours without a shower or bath. However, I make it a case to give my cock and balls a splash of warm water on the occasions when I don't, to avoid the cheesy bellend and stench of sack and gooch sweat. My home sink is just the right height for this vital function but those that are too high are a plague on mankind. Sort your shit out Cirencester leisure centre or I'll continue to use your drinking fountains. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unlike women and poofs, I have the ability to go for more than 24 hours without a shower or bath. However, I make it a case to give my cock and balls a splash of warm water on the occasions when I don't, to avoid the cheesy bellend and stench of sack and gooch sweat. My home sink is just the right height for this vital function but those that are too high are a plague on mankind. Sort your shit out Cirencester leisure centre or I'll continue to use your drinking fountains. 

Mrs. Stubbs doesn't have an appreciation for sack and gooch sweat?  Pheromone laden, they are supposed to be a right minge soaker for them.  Perhaps if you put her face in there like Hannibal Lecter's mask, she'd come round to a right randy bird.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think you'll discover it's the height of the kitchen base unit that dictates the height of the sink. I bet you use the pan scourer on your bell - end as well, you filthy bastard.

Have you ever considered, maybe you're a short arsed cunt, in which case, it's your own fucking fault, try carrying around a thimble full of warm water, that should be enough for washing a man of your modest proportions!

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thank for all the good advice lads!

Fuck off

You can always count on sound advice from us, Stubbs!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just been out to wash my balls in the water butt- had to smash through 3 inches of ice with my bell end mind!

I bet your the hit of any party.  Do you get paid for those gala affairs?  

Guest White van man
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shouldn't the title of this nom be 'Fluff coming off new black socks'

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Doesn't your sheltered housing block have a communal wet room where you and all the other utter fucking spastics can just hose down the shit and spunk off of your atrophied legs? 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Doesn't your sheltered housing block have a communal wet room where you and all the other utter fucking spastics can just hose down the shit and spunk off of your atrophied legs? 

Yes its called the River Severn and the cunt should jump into it to end our misery.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a disgusting and depraved nom from our new resident Keith Lard type reincarnation.(probably the same pervert).

Fuck off.

I'm ok in my bathroom as the sink is contoured perfectly to rest the tackle on (shouldn't do it with a semi on though as the toothbrushes get soaked).The kitchen sink is a bit more awkward though,manageable on tip toe but does crush the knackers if you don' get it right

You're welcome

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'm ok in my bathroom as the sink is contoured perfectly to rest the tackle on (shouldn't do it with a semi on though as the toothbrushes get soaked).The kitchen sink is a bit more awkward though,manageable on tip toe but does crush the knackered if you don' get it right

You're welcome

I knew I could rely on you Neil for the only sensible comment, well done 

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What an utterly pointless and dreadfully unfunny nom. 

One can only assume that the reason you and your inbred clan don’t wash regularly is because you’re a bunch of hideous creatures on a water meter. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I have the ability to go for more than 24 hours without a shower or bath.

That is nothing, by French standards

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bubba 'likes' this post, so Ape will too.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just been out to wash my balls in the water butt- had to smash through 3 inches of ice with my bell end mind!

Water butt?

Do you have an outside toilet?

17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Mrs. Stubbs doesn't have an appreciation for sack and gooch sweat?  Pheromone laden, they are supposed to be a right minge soaker for them.  Perhaps if you put her face in there like Hannibal Lecter's mask, she'd come round to a right randy bird.  

If the smell is that bad, she may not come around again. 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

That is nothing, by French standards

Bubba 'likes' this post, so Ape will too.

Don't knock uncle ape on days like this scrote. With his fleet of choppers he can pick up booze and fags from the shop or ferry essential supplies to snow bound friends, if he's got any 

Guest luke swarm
18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To rid yourself completely of the smell of cheesy bellend and rancid gooch completely Stubby, I would suggest that you also brush your teeth at least twice a day. 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

I'm ok in my bathroom as the sink is contoured perfectly to rest the tackle on (shouldn't do it with a semi on though as the toothbrushes get soaked).The kitchen sink is a bit more awkward though,manageable on tip toe but does crush the knackers if you don' get it right

You're welcome

Might be worth investing in a Belfast sink as you get older, Neil. Nothing worse than getting your clackers caught in the plug hole when the basin is too shallow. Older men also need the longer dressing gown I’ve found too. 

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

had to smash through 3 inches of ice with my bell end

I think that's a common experience for most blokes who've been married long enough for their wives to go off the boil. Try playing with her tits for a bit first.

• Like 1